NameThatCandy

Japanese Style Bag Purse (Free Pattern Included)

38 posts in this topic

Great job! I love this pattern too, I'm actually crocheting it right now in a charcoal grey color. I love the colors of your flowers too. Great bag! :hook

I ran across that pattern just recently and it's really cute. Your bag turned out great. I love the flowers you added too. I'm considering making it with plarn when I get the chance to try the pattern.

I hit the translate button but still not able to find the pattern.

I would love to make this bag, but can't get the website to pull it up. Any tips?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the compliments.

For those can't open the chart, here is the tips:

When you click the link, you will see the pic of the bag. Next to the pic, there are 4 boxes, first one is "yarn balls", second is "needles", the last box is the pattern/chart, but don't click the box, click the text next to the box, if you use IE, it will open another window, it is the chart for the bag.

Hope it helps.

I have an English translation, if you can't read the chart, let me know, I can email you the English instruction.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the compliments.

For those can't open the chart, here is the tips:

When you click the link, you will see the pic of the bag. Next to the pic, there are 4 boxes, first one is "yarn balls", second is "needles", the last box is the pattern/chart, but don't click the box, click the text next to the box, if you use IE, it will open another window, it is the chart for the bag.

Hope it helps.

I have an English translation, if you can't read the chart, let me know, I can email you the English instruction.

Excellent. It worked. Thx

I can't seem to be able to understand the pattern which is weird since I'm pretty good at reading charts...Would you mind emailing me the English instructions. Love the bag.....