Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good night, Colleen! :hug

I'm not a big fan of "pumpkin spice" stuff...but I've heard so many things about that latte this year! I might have to try it. I wonder if I can get it iced? :think It is way too hot here for a hot drink right now.

Stacy- It's tough with roomies sometimes and usually one ends up taking advantage of the other one. You probably have to set "babysitting House rules" or something like that. It's a tough situation

yes, Stacy, you sure have... that's what i mean...

I hope they did hear you. she should know that your name is not Matt. Doormatt, that is!

LoL! That is cute. My name is definitely not Matt. :wink

Joanne, I just looked at my "status update" from Starbucks and it says they give you a card good for a free tall brewed- you don't get it free when you go in on those days. :(

Oooh, I forgot you have family in Leanne's area! I was getting jealous for a second. :wink:lol

Joanne, when I vent to Jorge he always reminds me that it is going to take some time to adjust to things. I'm sure after a while we will have a good groove but I think that we need to set some rules from the start. ;)

I am so hoping that the next time I head to dd's that I can meet LeaAnne- that would be neat if Mary was there too!

I usually like to go up in the fall since the ride up is so gorgeous with all the different colored leaves, but don't think that will be happenng this year. I also usually try and go up between Christmas and new year's but don't think I can this year due to work obligations- Of course if I hit the lottery, that won't be an issue! We play the lottery at work- so we all win! And all get to "retire" together!!! That's teamwork for you!!!! LOL

Archived