Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started making the cupcake cakes last year. It's so great. and now that my DK's are older, they're not so much fussy about the frosting. as long as it's on there:lol

The last one I did was chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, and funfetti cake with strawberry frosting. I arranged the pink ones into a heart, and filled in and surrounded it with the chocolate. it was fun!

HAL is house-clean-along. but that was before we knew each other:lol

subs are subs in Boston, but they are grinders in NewHampshire and hoagies in Maine. why can't they just be a sandwich???:lol

I make regular cupcakes, with the paper liners (no plates required :wink). I squish them together after they are frosted, but you could frost them afterwards. You just don't have frosting on the sides.

I guess Iam taking everyone's turn Colleen

:rofl I don't think so. I use up all of my turns and then some on a daily basis. You should hear the blond jokes made at my expense at work. :rofl (In a nice way!)

How chocolate, cupcakes...sounds like yummy conversations. :drool

The surgery is an in-office procedure with local anesthetic, he said I can drive myself there and back. He is all booked for October already but he is trying to clear his schedule to do it on the 20th. The nurse will call me early next week to confirm. :D

Archived