Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the table runner you mentioned a few weeks back Mary? I think you were talking about multiple colours. I hope we get to see it (hint hint). Good for you getting all those sweaters done. You will definitely deserve to make yourself a treat.

I hope to get some crochet time in the next few days. I made a hat on Wednesday and an apple today. :rofl that sounds funny, making an apple.

10 Teas!!!! That's alot of caffeine Mary! And I thought I was bad with all my coffee...:lol

I hear you LeaAnne- stress does motivate me too- I think that is why I was able to get so much done here last weekend between my house and helping DD. As far as I know she is moved in- this will be a temporary situation- don't know if she is unpacked yet, since they went to VA for the U2 concert. She is trying to get into Grad school - she has to take the GRE (which she missed since she had to move the day she was scheduled to take it). DH offered to pay the fee to take it since she couldn't get a refund. I thought that was sweet of him. :manyheart

I like orange peko when I don't feel well, and can't drink coffee. I have started drinking a little decaf herbal, just to change things up. today I had peppermint. It was really relaxing and nice. and I enjoy hot chocolate at night-time:P

I drink peppermint too. It is supposed to be good for your stomach when it is bothering you. I like a tea now and then (and I buy Tetley), but if I have the choice I'll usually pick coffee.

ummmm... yeah! like pie, or bread, or crisp... I love this time of the year for all of those things.... I will have to find my apple bread recipe to share with you all... It is really wonderful. another family fave.

Joanne - that was nice of DH.

Oh good LeaAnne. I've never heard of apple bread, but it sounds fabulousness. Yes, this time of year is wonderful.

Don't you just wish we could all get together at one of our homes for a hot chocolate or tea or coffee?

I bought canned pumpkin today to make a pie. That might be what I make for our friends for Saturday night. The kids are getting rainbow sprinkle cupcakes, but the adults deserve something good. :think Of course, next weekend is Thanksgiving here, so I will definitely have occassion to use it.

Thinking about a hot chocolate now.

Colleen- that would be awesome if we could get together to have a cup of java, tea or hot chocolate

I thought Shannon was joining us tonight? Oh, that 's right she said 8:30, which is her time, not mine....so she should be here shortly.......She did say she wanted to chat...lol...ok, really brb- going to get the hot chocolate....and DH just woke up from the couch- I'm going to say goodnight (since I'm sure he went right up to the bed)

yeah... that would be fun! we could go apple picking, and then come back, bake, crochet and enjoy a nice hot beverage! Sounds like heaven to me!

Joanne - I like pumpkin too. a friend of mine was telling me last night that because of all the rain this year, there is a pumpkin shortage. have you heard that where you are?

I heard that about the pumpkin shortage here too. Someone said not everyone will get a pumpkin this year. Then she proceeded to tell me she bought 3 :think Anyway, there are bins and bins of them in front of the grocery store and the pumpkin patch nearby has the lawn covered in them, so I guess we'll be safe for a couple more weeks.

Archived