Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could use a road trip too Mary- I would love to head to Boston- it clears my head---but too much going on here. Maybe with any kind of good luck, we'll sell the house quickly and I can wave my magic wand and find a house and have all my stuff moved in lickety split.

Nope, he said that he will just cut a small incision along my c-scar and remove it, along with some surrounding tissue so that it doesn't come back. I am still nervous. I don't do well with local anesthetic- last time I had a root canal, I had 6 shots in my gums and it wore off with 20 minutes left.

Joanne - I think I have heard of that cupcake place... isn't that the one with the outrageous and crazy flavors and special cupcakes?

yes- that's the place- the cupcakes are divine! I had a peach cupcake last time I was there- it was delectable. They are a little on the pricey side (i forget how much) but I treat myself and DD every time I go up there.

:rofl

Where is this cupcake place? Is it the one that was featured on Oprah? Pinks, or something. :think

No, the one I'm talking about is in Somerville Massachussetts. It is called Kick A** Cupcakes......and they really are like their name says---kick a**

I agree... :tryme...

and I don't think the "flowers and sunshine" approach would be appropriate. It seems she doesn't respond appropriately to that.:(

Stacy, where were roomie's kids when you went?

just have some of your relaxing tea before you go... and don't stress. It makes the stuff wear off quicker....

Thanks, I'll have to remember that. I do have to say that local is so much better than general! I was really really nervous about that. I prayed in the parking lot, then told myself if it was just local, I would treat myself to Starbucks. I guess God really wanted me to have a coffee. :lol

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just go to each other's houses. We could go help Stacy with the girls when she gets her surgery. We could go have hot chocolate and apple bread at LeaAnne's. We could go to Janna's birthday party. We could go help Joanne and Mr. imanurse move. And so on and so on.

Archived