Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad DH is sleeping already, Joanne. The rest is going to help him. I didn't get to catch up with what I missed. What time does he go in?

Shannon- we have to be there at 10:30 and he is scheduled at 12, but you know how that goes- if any kind of emergency comes in....it'll be later...but it is what it is....I am bringing crochet with me so I'll be ok

Yes, he started almost 2 years ago. he was in "the office" (only 3 miles away) for 22 years before that. Now he is an "outside salesman". so his office is here, and then he travels alot.

B's is Bruins- I know that from DD. I didn't tell you all--she couldn't get tickets for the Winter Classic at Fenway between the B's an the Flyers....but she did get tics for the following weekend when Boston College is playing Boston University on the ice rink they will have set up at Fenway- she is very excited about it.

I'll be thinking about you both. And you won't be crocheting alone. That's what I'll be doing while DD is in school. 9-12. So you have a buddy!

Good Shannon- that will be nice that you'll be my crochet buddy tomorrow morning! Is Janna getting excited for her birthday.

October is a great month- my birthday month too.....although I wish I was only going to be 4 (and not 54..eek)

Yes, Colleen, he does get out alot. Not as much as he used to, but enough. I can't begrudge him, though. He works hard, and for the last 8 years, has let me be home with the kiddos. :)

It's ok... I'd rather be home with a hook and yarn anyway... much less drama that way:lol

I decided red is not for me. So I did something really stupid. I went black! I wish I could grow my hair to my butt by Halloween so I could be Elvira! It really looks scary! 'Tis the season, I guess!

I forgot to tell you that a few weeks ago a group called The Happy Hookers came into my mom's restaurant. Guess what they were???

A bunch of old men who like to fish!!! How funny is that???

Archived