Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't it be nice if we could just go to each other's houses. We could go help Stacy with the girls when she gets her surgery. We could go have hot chocolate and apple bread at LeaAnne's. We could go to Janna's birthday party. We could go help Joanne and Mr. imanurse move. And so on and so on.

That would be really cool:c9:c9 ...and then we could all come up to your and Mary's places! It's too bad we all weren't born rich instead of beautiful! :rofl

That would be so neat- but at least we have each other to call on if we need some support.

Stacy- what did you get at Starbucks? Did you try that new instant VIA? i took some when they had them for free last week and brought them to work- they are pretty decent (but I won't pay 2.95 for 3 of them). Oct 2-5 they have a taste testing at the stores and you get a free tall coffee.

No, the one I'm talking about is in Somerville Massachussetts. It is called Kick A** Cupcakes......and they really are like their name says---kick a**

Does the sign say that actual name? That is too funny! :rofl I had a good laugh because it reminded me of something my dh used to say. When we first met he said he wanted to have a hot dog stand and name it "Jorge's Big A** Hot Dogs." :lol

Colleen, that would be soooooo cool! :manyheart

Leanne, she took them with her. :shrug She did watch Eva today so I could volunteer in Mia's class- so I can't complain too much. We had planned to go to a consignment sale tomorrow morning and when I asked her if she had any plans for tomorrow, she said, "Oh, why, do you need a sitter again?" :angry

That would be so neat- but at least we have each other to call on if we need some support.

Stacy- what did you get at Starbucks? Did you try that new instant VIA? i took some when they had them for free last week and brought them to work- they are pretty decent (but I won't pay 2.95 for 3 of them). Oct 2-5 they have a taste testing at the stores and you get a free tall coffee.

I got an iced mocha- my new fave. :manyheart I haven't tried the VIA yet because I refuse to pay for instant Starbucks coffee, but I have a friend who works at a Starbucks and she is sending some for me to try.

Mary, don't you have to be there in person to apply for your passport? :think

Did you have to pay extra to get it that quickly, colleen? Here in the US, if you want it fast like that you have to pay extra $.

Glad my passport is good for a while. I finally got one last year just to have it.

Did you have to pay extra to get it that quickly, colleen? Here in the US, if you want it fast like that you have to pay extra $.

Glad my passport is good for a while. I finally got one last year just to have it.

No, I didn't even ask for it fast. The standard turn around is 10 days plus mailing time, which was fine with me. :shrug Who knew a Canadian governmental agency could be so efficient?

Mary, we recently got DD's passport. I took the app in on Monday and we had it by priority post on Friday of the same week :faint You could be to LeaAnne's by next weekend!

:eek:eek:eek I better get cleaning! :lol

I guess I'll be getting an Iced Mocha too. Got me curious so I'll have to try it. My absolute favorite thing though is the peppermint mocha that usually comes out in November- (well, that and the pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte)

Hey ladies, I'm going to call it a night. It has been absolutely wonderful to chat with you all.

Crochet mid-day tomorrow for Joanne.

Leafs lost in OT :(

Have a wonderful sleep everyone! :hug:manyheart

Wow the Canadian governmental agency does it right. Here in the US, if you want anything done fast, you pay extra $ for it. I think mine took about 6 wks to arrive (and the whole time they have your birth certificate since you have to send it in with the passport application)

Yes, LeaAnne- keep on cleaning!!!!

I guess I'll be getting an Iced Mocha too. Got me curious so I'll have to try it. My absolute favorite thing though is the peppermint mocha that usually comes out in November- (well, that and the pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte)

...decisions, decisions:think :devil

I haven't tried the pumpkin spice latte, but I do LOVE gingerbread!

Either our Starbucks didn't give out the samples, or they ran out by the time I got there. I swear I was there at least 3 times last week. :blush Maybe they don't give them out at the drive-thru. :shrug

Mary, who are you going to see that you need a passport? Are you really going to meet Leanne?

Leanne, I was complaining to SIL last time this past weekend while Roomie was gone (and her kids were here) and I think they waked in and overheard me. She has been taking them to the gym with her ever since. She did ask me to watch them on Monday afternoons while she is in school, but she picks up Isabella on Tuesdays because she and Mia get out at the same time in different parts of the city. I don't want be petty, but if it's going to be "an eye for an eye..." well, I've watched her kids wayyyyy more than she's watched mine.

Archived