Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting for the show fiance is watching to end so I can vacuum. then all that will be left is folding clothes and that can wait until tomorrow as I'm worn out... still have one bit of garland on the wall but fiance has to take it down as it requires moving the tv stand...

lol and Keith is running around in circles in the living room saying Chugga Chugga Choo Choo.. (he didn't get his nap so is fighting sleep now LOL, literally trying to out run sleep)

waiting for the show fiance is watching to end so I can vacuum. then all that will be left is folding clothes and that can wait until tomorrow as I'm worn out... still have one bit of garland on the wall but fiance has to take it down as it requires moving the tv stand...

lol and Keith is running around in circles in the living room saying Chugga Chugga Choo Choo.. (he didn't get his nap so is fighting sleep now LOL, literally trying to out run sleep)

:heehee that's funny, outrunning sleep! my DS is not a sleeper either! It wears you out if you're not careful!:lol

... Hey, WTG on all the cleaning! You got a lot done today!!!:cheer

Hi everyone!

Well, the teams I was rooting for won today- Ray Rice and the Ravens beat LeaAnne's Pats, and I was rooting for Arizona- I don't like the 'cheeseheads". But I am with LeaAnne, I will be rooting for the Saints to make it to the SuperBowl- and as long as they are not playing the Ravens, that is who I'll be rooting for!

I finished the "Boston Bruins Scarf" for DD while watching the games. :hook The "gold" I used was Vanna Choice Mustard. Michael's had Vanna's on sale 2/$4 so I got that with my 20% coupon. I decided to make it like the flannelghan. I used 1 strand of gold and one strand of gold and did HDC- 12 across. I didn't feel like doing stripes and I like the way it came out- I'll take pics when I charge the camera. I'm going to make a black hat out of wool ease thick and quick to go with it. i may try one with what I have left of the black and gold but not sure it's enough for an adult hat. If its not, I'll put that in my box for the Boxing Day Cal. I'm going to donate the hats I make to the hat/mitten tree we have at work every year.

Sorry I missed the little chat with LeaAnne Mary and Shannon!

Well, this has been a relaxing, productive weekend. :c9 Got all my cleaning done, got to crochet and finish something and put Christmas away!

I told DH that I would finish his flannelghan when I get back from Boston- I'm leaving this Friday and returning home the following Tuesday- I can't wait. I'll have a 4 day week this week and a 3 day week next week!!! Then I think the following week I'll be in a 12 day work week again. It seems the end of every month, we end up having to work the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone!:manyheart

hello Everybody!

Sarah, it's amazing how well children seem to know what their bodies need, as long as they aren't given free access to lots of unhealthy foods. They may eat weird things like peanut butter and ranch - ewwwwwww -- but they get what they need.

Mary, so good to hear from you, Sweetie!:hug i miss you when you aren't around. It sounds like you've gotten some good crocheting done. It would be so much fun to watch your hook fly some time. I'll bet it smokes on your busiest days!

LeaAnne, enjoy your kisses and tucking in. They grow out of it too fast. I will say that my dd still kisses me goodnight, and my younger son give good night hugs. I have to catch my oldest to get a goodnight hug from him. He sneaks off to be early. The craft room will come too soon!!! Thought I did paint my dd's room with an eye to it being mine in a couple of years....

Shannon, love the "all white and shiney" story. My dh sings that song -- it's about the only song I've ever heard him sing (except "If I only had a brain" from the Wizard of Oz.)

Everyone else, Good night!:hug I need to get tomorrow's lesson plans printed up.

:heehee that's funny, outrunning sleep! my DS is not a sleeper either! It wears you out if you're not careful!:lol

... Hey, WTG on all the cleaning! You got a lot done today!!!:cheer

yeah and I'm feeling it, but it couldn't wait until I could shake this cold soooo....

grrr.... my computer or C'ville is acting Wonky, so I am going to go...

Joanne, have a great day at work tomorrow:hug

Beth, good luck with the lesson plans!:hug

Sarah, I hope you and Keith get a good night's sleep!

Nitey nite to all my besties!:hug

:night

The ville is acting funny tonight- I don't have any problems on any other site, but it keeps hanging while I post and then posts twice. It finally let me delete the duplicate

Hi Sarah and Beth!

Ah, the joys of a 3 year old- they do have wierd food tastes sometimes, but as long as they are not eating junk food all the time, no problems.

Beth- you have really been crocheting up a storm. Did you finish another hat today. I've got 3 done- How is the shrug coming along?

Archived