Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

:night, Beth~ :hug:hug:hug

Joanne ~ great job on completing a project all in 1 day! :clap:cheer

I have been working on the StitchSampler ghan. Fun, but lots of counting in the beginning.... probably Not the best project to pick for watching football:lol:lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is why I decided to do the Boston Bruins scarf based on the flannelghan pattern- easy/peasy, and you can watch football!!!

That's probably why I don't start "new" things when I'm watching sports...which, by the way is most of the time:lol

Hi Stacy- are you back.

It's probably not your computer- the forum is acting strange. This happened a few days ago too- maybe they have too many villers on at one time and it slows down?

Probably true... remember when this used to happen to us a few months ago?

Our wireless went down, that's why I had to reset. I only had 2 cups of coffee this morning. :lol I also had a small nap while Jorge took the older 2 to the library. :manyheart

That stitch sampler looks like it will be really pretty-based on the pics posted in the beginning of that CAL.

Yes, i do like how quick double stranders go- I'm so glad I tried the flannelghan or I never would have tried. It sounded so complicated to crochet with 2 strands at once and it is so easy:lol

:night, Beth~ :hug:hug:hug

Joanne ~ great job on completing a project all in 1 day! :clap:cheer

I have been working on the StitchSampler ghan. Fun, but lots of counting in the beginning.... probably Not the best project to pick for watching football:lol:lol

lol also not something you do w/ a child that loves to count... I've lost track of how many times I've had to start over when trying to count chains/stitches cause Keith was counting something else and messed me up... lol just like when you're counting and someone else starts saying random numbers... but he's not doing it on purpose, he's learning to count past 10 so he gets confused sometimes... (he's got to 10 down...)

Our wireless went down, that's why I had to reset. I only had 2 cups of coffee this morning. :lol I also had a small nap while Jorge took the older 2 to the library. :manyheart

Ah a nap- heaven. I can't believe how great it was the other night when I took a nap b/4 the party.

I was going to take a nap today, but then got caught up in the football games and crocheting the scarf. So I'll be heading to bed shortly.

My Dh does that too sometimes- at least with a 3 year old you can forgive them. When DH does it he is doing it to tease me- since I'm always saying...can you stop talkin to me ---I'm counting.

Yes, heading to Boston (provided there is no snow in the forecast for the day). I don't care if it snows while I'm there or even when I'm scheduled to come home- I can always take another vacation day if I need to!

DD emailed me today- the MFA has free admission on MLK Day so we are probably going to go there and she wants to go ice skating (and since neither of us have skated in a while, we will take lots of hot cocoa breaks)

My Dh does that too sometimes- at least with a 3 year old you can forgive them. When DH does it he is doing it to tease me- since I'm always saying...can you stop talkin to me ---I'm counting.

lol I can't fault him cause I want him to learn, but he seems to know when I'm trying to count something(even though I don't count out loud....) lol must be that sixth sense kids have about when to do something that will be most annoying...

Oh, LeaAnne, I hope this doesn't mean we are going to have #5!!!:lol:lol

:faint:rofl... you and me both!

We had to go to fertility for Jamie. They said once we had 1, we'd need to be careful. They were right! We got 4!:eek

so far I've got 15 squares done (and number 16 started) and still on the 1st skein of italia.. so still trying to figure out how big it's going to be...

Well, ladies, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm having trouble with the site tonight- don't know if it's just me or if it's the site, but it is taking forever to post anything.

Have a good night and hope to catch you all one night during the week.

Sweet dreams ladies!!

Archived