Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flannelghan? I'm sad that I have to give it to my dad. It's so warm. I cover myself up with it while I work on it. So cozy! I'm sure it would be great for your weather!

Shannon ~ you should make yourself one in Saints colors! What color would you do for DH?

Mary ~ what colors for your mom?

I could make 2 a month, and still not have enought of them!:lol Every time i make 1, someone else asks if they can have 1

Nothing much. Except for church today, we've been stuck inside for a while. Although, today DH told her he could see her butt crack (we usually say hinie (sp?)) She turned around and said, "You can see my butt crack?" And when he tells her he can see her hinie, she says, "All white and shiny!"

BTW, she looks like a plumber 'cause her pants don't fit quite right since she started wearing big girl pants!

Nothing much. Except for church today, we've been stuck inside for a while. Although, today DH told her he could see her butt crack (we usually say hinie (sp?)) She turned around and said, "You can see my butt crack?" And when he tells her he can see her hinie, she says, "All white and shiny!"

BTW, she looks like a plumber 'cause her pants don't fit quite right since she started wearing big girl pants!

:rofl

I wanted to make Dad's in Saints colors, but I didn't see a gold that I liked. Joanne said she got some Vanna's in gold today. I'll have to ask her what the exact name of it is.

Do you think it would look okay with camo and light brown for DH? Or should I stick to solids?

I made a smaller version of the flannelghan, a couple of different scarves, a coffee cup cozy, and trimmed some Magic Gloves at the cuff with FunFur. A smattering of things, i guess would be accurate.

Hopefully, I have things priced right that I can get some sales;)

Shannon ~ I would stick with solids, personally, but the camo would be fun for him, being a hunter and all... :think I would have to see it. Wait a sec... I have some pink camo here. Lemme try a swatch.

as far as a good gold goes, I like to use RHSS Cornmeal as gold.

That's great LeaAnne. I may have to see what MIL thinks about making stuff for my nephew's school. He's big in sports, and he'll be a senior next year.

They missed the field goal!!!! Oh my GOODNESS!

Archived