Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

I will get some pics of it once I can stand to go up there! I need to organize it so I could even get you pix:blush Unfortunately, my yarn likes to play around up there!:lol

Mine falls off of the shelves. At night when we are in bed all of a sudden you will here a bag of yarn fall.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a craft room but I really like the way Scooby has hers. I think when Iam getting the rooms cleaned up Iam going to fix up my craft room too. Maybe put my computer in there too.

Wouldn't you like to have a craft room ??????:blush

Boy would I! a room... a corner... a closet...a spot :lol:lol Right now I have little bags that can move around with me;).

Oh well, before I know it, I guess:blush

We do 2 big one a year but we are looking for another one in the spring. That will make 3 a year and that is about all we could do. That would be alot of stock.
Yes, that would be a lot of stock. But you do so well...

ok the things kids eat are enough to make you :think:eek Keith just ate a peanut butter, buttermilk ranch, hot dog and bun.... all I can say is EWWWWW

:yes... EWWWWW is a good word:yuck! :lol sounds like he was craving proteins?

Sarah I wouldn't worry so much about him not eating meat. If he is getting his veggies then I would say that is good.

that's what his doc says, we don't push it either, he takes a multi-vitamin so we're not worried..

Archived