Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Have you tried a hat yet LeaAnne? There's one that has a baseball or soccer ball at the top, or a football on the side. I'll try to find it when I go to Mom's. This computer is too slow to search for anything! Anyhoo, those might be a good seller too!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Shannon... and no, I haven't tried one yet:blush

btw... the camo swatch is pretty cool! It looks like it would make a neat print:yes It just mightn't be a traditional "lumberjack"... but who cares about that?

Mary... I had a feeling that those colors would work... they are classic and classy!:yes

I need to organize my stash and kit it up with patterns. But it is all in the attic, and WAY too cold up there right now!

speaking of which... how's your weather been?

It has been really cold here at night. Last night it was -20c not too sure what that converts to.

We are suppose to get some more snow tomorrow so it will warm up a bit.

It's been wicked cold here, too... I wish it would snow. I don't like being cold for nothing:lol We only have a few inches on the ground right now...

My stash is pretty big, although I gave a lot to my auntie who can't afford to buy it. Mostly i only buy if I need it AND it's on sale. I have been building my stash for years!

the only down side of my stash is that I usually don't have enought of 2 colors for these flannelghans... so I use 1 I have and buy the other that I need.

What i have is fun for petting, though!:lol

WoW I cant use thread anymore. I use to make doilys but I have a hard time seeing it now.

I got some reading glasses so I can see it!:lol I like thread in the summertime... it's nice and cool to work with, and my hands don't ind little hooks, if they are warm:D

Archived