Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great isn't it? I thought it fit with the Caroling CAL. When we saw it in the theater, my mom and I laughed for at least 5 minutes when he burped and said, "Did you hear that?" We were crying!

I should be. Let's just see what everyone thinks today. If we don't do it tomorrow we'll have to wait 'til next year. (like, January 2nd:lol)

I love what you and Colleen did with the Christmas CAL!:yay:yay I am so proud of you girls!

It will be fun all year! Last year, there were only a couple of us during the summer, but with the songs, you should maintain interest, I think!

I should be. Let's just see what everyone thinks today. If we don't do it tomorrow we'll have to wait 'til next year. (like, January 2nd:lol)

I know, can you believe it's like, NewYears already? :think:eek Wow!

I know. I can't believe it either. You girls sure have made this year awesome for me! Thank you!!:hug

thank you more! You are right.... you girls made my year, too! The best part of 2009 for me was all of my new best friends! Now I don't know what I would do without you :hug:hug

a lot of times I have tried.... I don't get it... I can make lots of things : afghans, doilies, toys, mittens... but no hats :shrug.

I need to try again. Maybe it can be my NewYear's Revolution! ...err... I mean resolution:lol

I use patterns from yarncat.com. She's got lots to choose from, and most of them start with the same pattern. Let me know how it goes. Were you thinking of making for family or charity?

Hi Ladies, sorry I had to leave so suddenly. I had to rescue two men in distress. They took Old Red out to the hardware store, then out to luch, and it broke down. :cry for the last time. :cry I signed the title over to the mechanic who will junk it for us. :cry.

Archived