Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you write down your goals for 2010?

I am having a hard time figuring it out...

I would like to finish 1 good sized :crocheting project per month, and if I set up a rotating schedule of rooms, I could purge each 1 twice. That might work :scrachin:yes

Yeah I think so. Woo, do I know how to throw a hum-dinger or what??? This feels like an office party. :)

:wlol:wlol... I know what you mean...maybe cause it's on a "work" night,

Hey, did you notice that my laughing guy is wearing a hat cause he's cold?

It's wicked freezin' up here!

That sounds good.

I already shared the goal for DD's room. And then I'll work on the kitchen. When that's done I'll make something for the kitchen. I'm trying to pair up my house work with my crochet projects.

Right before you came on, my dad came home and asked how the party was going. I told him it wasn't, and he said, "After I went out and bought all those refreshments!":rofl

He's such a card!

lol ... i think i did the same thing with the Christmas party. It's all good...

I can't really stay long, DD is AIMing with her friends.... I think we missed Joanne and Sarah?

no I"m popping on and off... trying to decide what yarn I want to buy still

He's a cute little blue guy! How cold is it? They're saying we might get snow on Tuesday, but that's the 4th time they've said it and nothing's happened. My grandfather always said to be a meteorologist. You can be wrong 80% of the time and still get paid.

Hi Sarah!

You mean for New Year's, LeaAnne? Black-eyed peas and cabbage.:yuck But since my family's from NY, we really don't do that.

BTW, I may be going to Long Island in the spring....

that percentage goes up to 95 if you live in New England! :lol

People say around here that if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes and it'll change :heehee

oh! Duh! Yes, it's about 10 degrees F here... not as cold as Colleen and Mary, but cold enough! :wbrr

My cousin got married right before Christmas, and they're having their reception in the spring. They wanted to have a small wedding. I did too but my mom wouldn't let me.:angry

I'm having such a hard time. My parents just got a new touch-screen computer, and every time I refresh the page gets really big. It's funny and annoying!

those are some really good goals, Sarah!

I didn't put get a job on my list... :oops:blush ...and a car. I guess I should add those

lol well I only put it on the list cause we got a vehicle from fiance's family so I can finally start job hunting big time... though first place I'm putting in an application is Hobby Lobby LOL

Sarah - yep, job hunting without a car is not fun... but going first to Hobby Lobby! :rofl... I like your style :wink

Shannon - do the smileys go like boing or something on the screen? I have a mental image of this really big: :neener

I dont' know why, but it struck me funny...

What did BigBob get us for snack, anyway?

My cousin got married right before Christmas, and they're having their reception in the spring. They wanted to have a small wedding. I did too but my mom wouldn't let me.:angry

I'm having such a hard time. My parents just got a new touch-screen computer, and every time I refresh the page gets really big. It's funny and annoying!

she's looking at doing hers either on a cruise ship or the day before the cruise leaves (didn't quite understand what she meant, just know she said that the guests would be able to go on the cruise w/ them if they wanted to but think they'd have to pay their own way) but I probably won't be going as I don't think I'll be able to manage it financially even if I do get a job cause the trip to WA to get my stuff is about $3000 when you figure in gas, U-Haul rental, food and lodging... when added to cost to go see my grandpa it puts her wedding out of the running.

Archived