Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Oh, the heather and gray sounds really nice- do you know anyone at Penn State? You could give it to them.

I liked working on it too- it goes fairly quickly (if you don't hit a tangle in the road). I'll see how much I like weaving in the ends!

He is excited that I am finally getting near to finishing it. If Christmas hadn't gotten in the way, he would have had it already- but he understands---he's a nice guy like that:manyheart

that's funny that you mention PennState...DH has a PennState jacket. And who doesn't love JoePa???

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, we got the modem fixed... problem is my computer is a dinosaur, and painfully slow with anything like pics and stuff. It takes really long to do anything.

Oh, and I think it would be fun to meet your DD... if she wants to go with you!

Hello. Doing ok. Keith is out. LOL didn't think he'd make it to midnight, he was getting too cranky so I rocked him down to sleep (usually only do it when he doesn't get his nap as it makes him sleep better, if he's had a nap he gets to sit on mommy or daddy's lap for 30 to 45 min then gets put in bed).

Going to stay up until midnight cause the people here go nutso w/ the fireworks and stuff to ring in the new year...

has everyone been having a good day?

Well, my friends, I'm growing tired- all that untangling of yarn really did me in- not to mention all the work I've been doing. Hopefully this will all pay off (since I'm not getting paid any extra, I'm probably working for about $3.00/hr at this point:lol)

Hope that everyone has a wonderful 2010! and that it is a year full of good health, happiness and friendship.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the gift of your friendship:hug:manyheart:hug

Well, my friends, I'm growing tired- all that untangling of yarn really did me in- not to mention all the work I've been doing. Hopefully this will all pay off (since I'm not getting paid any extra, I'm probably working for about $3.00/hr at this point:lol)

Hope that everyone has a wonderful 2010! and that it is a year full of good health, happiness and friendship.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the gift of your friendship:hug:manyheart:hug

goodnight. hope 2010 is a good year for you =0) :hug

Oh, and I think it would be fun to meet your DD... if she wants to go with you!

She probably wouldn't mind- she's pretty cool like that- and hey, she can always bring a book to read!

Awww... backatcha, Joanne! :ty too!:hug:hug

Sarah - today has been pretty good here... we got about an inch of snow.

=0( if you get tired of the snow you can send it here... I'd love it (don't know about the rest of the people here in south texas though LOL)

I will remember that come February, Sarah! I usually am done with the snow by then:lol:lol

will Keith wake up with all the fireworks and hoopla?

probably not, he didn't get his nap today so he should be tired enough to sleep through it all (which is why I didn't put him down even though it meant he was really cranky by 6 pm, it's a case of it's easier to deal w/ the cranky's then it is to get him to go back to sleep if he gets woken up)

probably not, he didn't get his nap today so he should be tired enough to sleep through it all (which is why I didn't put him down even though it meant he was really cranky by 6 pm, it's a case of it's easier to deal w/ the cranky's then it is to get him to go back to sleep if he gets woken up)

I always felt that way, too!

Sarah do you like Ravelry? I haven't joined, so can't really see anything.

it's good for finding patterns... but you have to watch which forum/group you post in as the people can be quite mean...

Archived