Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wendy look after the :tryme???? No one will get anything done, they will just get more WIPs. :devil I did 3 motifs tonight. :neener

:rofl I had better get some done today then hadnt I. Yeah we should all have lots of wips, thats what makes the crochet world go round. :rofl

Hi everyone. :) I'm glad you all are having fun today...I need some comic relief. ;) I was on the phone with AT&T for over an hour and they finally figured out what was wrong with my e-mail this a.m. At least I could understand her. :D

Cara, I don't have the Dusty Green - I hope you can find some soon. :yes

No crocheting for me so far today, but DH just built a big fire and my hook is calling. :hook

Wendy - as it turns out, the doctor says it isn't the FLU, it's an adenovirus, part of the cold family. Just nasty, as it turns out. Some strains of the adenovirus are actually deadly! Could you imagine dying from a cold? (Not just feeling like you're going to die?)

Yes, you'd both better get going on those motifs! The bat is a light one - that way it swings better. :rofl

Cara - I think the sale is on until 1/10/09. I still have the sale ad if you want me to look?

Yeah, dug out my coupon and the ad and went and got fresh yarn :yes Think the green they had will work.

hello everyone

ohh thats so nice to make a striped blancket

i wanted to do one long time ago

and i really need to use my stash so i thought about my 1pounder skeins in (light blue, light purple, rose, peach, and sage green) and i like the way they gonna be

what do you think??

http://kissyourshadow.com/stripe_maker.php?action=generate&colorArr%5B%5D=lightsteelblue&colorArr%5B%5D=mediumspringgreen&colorArr%5B%5D=indianred&colorArr%5B%5D=orange&colorArr%5B%5D=violet&rownumArr%5B%5D=2&totalRows=150

Wendy - as it turns out, the doctor says it isn't the FLU, it's an adenovirus, part of the cold family. Just nasty, as it turns out. Some strains of the adenovirus are actually deadly! Could you imagine dying from a cold? (Not just feeling like you're going to die?)

Yes, you'd both better get going on those motifs! The bat is a light one - that way it swings better. :rofl

Oh dear I hope you dont get the virus that bad.:hug I think you had better put that bat down for awhile and rest. Swinging it around is not helping. :lol

ok I know, if I did my motifs you wouldnt need to swing the bat. :rofl

Yeah, dug out my coupon and the ad and went and got fresh yarn :yes Think the green they had will work.

Way to go on the yarn. Hey Cara your 7 posts off 10000posts. You go girl. :yay

hello everyone

and i really need to use my stash so i thought about my 1pounder skeins in (light blue, light purple, rose, peach, and sage green) and i like the way they gonna be

what do you think??

http://kissyourshadow.com/stripe_maker.php?action=generate&colorArr%5B%5D=lightsteelblue&colorArr%5B%5D=mediumspringgreen&colorArr%5B%5D=indianred&colorArr%5B%5D=orange&colorArr%5B%5D=violet&rownumArr%5B%5D=2&totalRows=150

It looks great Athba. :yes

hello everyone

what do you think??

It looks great! And I think you should go ahead and start it NOW!

I put an update on my blog about mine if you would care to take a peek.

Oh my, Wendy has corrupted Priszm now. :lol

I've only got 4 going on right now :lol Two Irish Chains, the baby rings mile a minute, an H bag for the contest and a Prairie Star. Hey, that makes 5 doesn't it? Guess I can't count :lol

It's wonderful that you found more yarn! Looking forward to pictures. :yes

Good Morning ladies. :manyheart

Good Morning, Miss Tabby. I hope you are doing okay and that you've had a good Christmas. :hug

I guess I'd better sort through my WIPs, too. Funny how I never had more than one thing going until I found you guys. :D

DH left this a.m. for the week. I sure do love him, but he's been home for three weeks and I'm looking forward to not cooking and having more time to crochet. :)

Hello Ladies!

It's been awhile since I last updated, but I haven't forgotten about all of you.....I need to download the pics of the Casa yet and get that posted for all to see....hopefully tomorrow.

I'm in project limbo at the moment and have been just crocheting saltines out of a bunch of scrap yarn....Mary, I will have to take a count to let you know how many I have done so far....I think I am just going to join them together randomly when I have enough and make a scrap blanket for my 13 yo boy. Also I am working on a doily....and thinking about making a purse....and I will be looking through patterns the next few days so I'm sure I will come up with more projects soon!!!

Congratulations Erin on your brand new baby boy...he is beautiful!! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Grandboy who is due to make his grand entrance any day now....

Hi Mary. :manyheart We did have a good Christmas. How was yours? We have just been spending our time trying to stay warm. We've already had 2 power outages lasting longer then 30 hours each. :eek It's going to be a long winter.

Have a great day!! :hug

hello everyone

what do you think??

That's beautiful, Athba.

I put an update on my blog about mine if you would care to take a peek.

Linda, it's very, very pretty. And it's working up so fast! Wow!

Cara, I'm glad you found more yarn. Way to go! I haven't got any Vanna's at the moment.

John's back at work and we're getting back into our normal routine here. It was nice to have 2 weeks off, but I'm ready to get back to the routine again.

I dreamed up a new snowflake pattern yesterday and got it posted in the free original pattern section as "Quick & Easy Snowflake - 2009." It took longer to write out the instructions than it does to make it. :rofl :rofl

I have been wanting to do one of these quilts for a year now.

Is there a time frame as to when you need to start and have it finished?

Please let me know so I can see if I can get this worked in.

Hi Melody! Welcome. Everyone goes at their own speed and most of us have other projects, too. :) We love to hear about pattern choices, colors, etc. If you want to join the Saltine Smackdown (link in my siggie), it's totally optional and all in fun. :hook

Archived