Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Howdy everyone

I had a great day, took the girls Bowling and then we went to Mum and Dad's place for lunch.

Valerie Happy Belated Birthday :birthday

Linda Im glad your having a great time there. I havent done any saltines since finishing the ATW, I must get back to the card trick pillow as that is the only saltine project until the games. Unless I do another scrappy doo pet ghan.

Cara thanks for the link to the checkered graph ghan.

Mary ditto what Tracy said, Thanks for keeping us all uptodate with the saltine smackdown.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Linda. Just remember to duck!:lol
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I'll try to remember that!

I'm only somewhat awake at this point, but will be crocheting before long.

Good Morning, all. Maggie got me up at 5 and I've already done laundry and bills. :) I have errands to take care of and need to go this a.m. before it gets too hot.

I thought I needed more Turqua for Ducky's bathwater, but I have enough...this whole ghan is being made from my stash. :cheer

Have a great morning/evening everyone. :manyheart

Hello everyone!

I have been reading about the Greek games and they sound like a load of fun. I would love to participate but I have a problem...I will be in Las Vegas from the 16th to the 23rd for an IRS conference and some vacation time, too. Don't expect to have much time for crocheting during all that...the IRS people (or my boss) may frown upon crocheting during the meetings! :lol

I had already planned to take yarn to make saltines for the blue woven afghan for in the airports and on the planes and what little time I have otherwise. Just don't know how much time I'll have. Plus I won't have computer access during that time.

So I guess I'll just have to wait for the next go around.:(

Linda, that was the relationship (or lack thereof) between my mother and SDR:lol

It wasn't pretty, but after a while they seemed to peacefuly coexist whenever we got together (whith his hours that wasn't often).

Good morning all,

Wendy - Thanks for the birthday wish.

Linda M - Make sure you take enough for your downtime in the hotel room because you never know when you'll have a sleepless night and you crochet fast!:lol

Linda M - We spent a week in Vegas at Caesar's Palace no less last year. BD had classes and I pretty much stayed in the room, ordered room service and crocheted. Folks think I wasted the trip but I had a blast! :yes Hope you get some hook time in :hook

Wow, Cara - you certainly lived the life! Room service? I would be too cheap! :lol

Well, we were there on an expense account so they paid for the room. I just spent my gambling money on room service instead because I found gambling boring :lol

Cara, can I come with you the next time you go on a trip? I wouldn't gamble either, and I like your logic. :lol

We didn't get to go this year :no They cut out all the travel this year. We didn't even get to go to Dallas which is what I really enjoyed last year. I went to the museum and all sorts of stuff. I had a great time in Dallas! Way more fun than I had in Vegas.

Well, that's just NOT right! Don't they know that you counted on that for your crochet retreat? :lol I'll have to write them a letter. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Don't expect to have much time for crocheting during all that...the IRS people (or my boss) may frown upon crocheting during the meetings! :lol

I wanted to crochet during the meeting at DD's new highschool tonight (new intake thing), she told me I wasn't allowed to, it is rude to crochet while someone is talking. :lol

Sprtsbear, great job on your Bus Cuddle. :clap What are you making next?

Archived