Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Add 32 more solid squares for me.

Now that my Autumn Swap in wrapped up and my wedding favors are finished I am 100% on the Irish Chain Afghan. Woot I hope to post a pic soon.

:hug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 bi-colors and 20 solids for me.

I have the best boyfriend ever....he gave me a gift card for my b-day yesterday and guess where it's for???? That's right,:clap Hobby Lobby!!!! Now I get to go shopping for yarn!! Whooo Hoooo!!!

Aren't they just wonderful! Happy birthday to you! And yay for an enabling boyfriend :lol

Mary 40 solids and 24 bi colours

Lady Bird is looking good.

I love my crochet lite hook. I do not use the light very often but the grip is right for me.

Hi Denise! Great progress with the squares. :yes Okay, I'm really curious now...what is Lady Bird? :D

I have the best boyfriend ever....he gave me a gift card for my b-day yesterday and guess where it's for???? That's right,:clap Hobby Lobby!!!! Now I get to go shopping for yarn!! Whooo Hoooo!!!

A belated Happy Birthday to you! :cake Congratulations on the HL card. :yay (Squares are added.)

Add 32 more solid squares for me.

Now that my Autumn Swap in wrapped up and my wedding favors are finished I am 100% on the Irish Chain Afghan. Woot I hope to post a pic soon.

:hug

Hi Kidge. Welcome back! Your squares are on the list. :hook

There are 19,679 squares on the list - plus another 6000 for the three 2000 winners! :hook (Updated as of Friday, 10/10/08)

Mary (Skysmom) 1940

Tracy (tracystroebel) 1754

Karen (econ-nerd) 1493

Sunny (sunnyvale) 1417

Linda M. (mizmo) 1404

Dusti (rii698) 1391

Shelly (Super Granny) *** 1223

Cathy (crashcat07) 1076

Laura Lee (Klutzandme) 908

Val (Priszm) 730

Wendy (Aussie) *** 711

Shay (Shaylen) 682

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 630

Donna (sewnsew) 569

Carla (Carla’s Crochet) 481

Denise (denisethorpe) 469

Heather (hseger) 446

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) *** 435

Leighanne (mommy neel) 304

Suzanne (LavenderBear) 304

Tammy (TammyG) 212

Kidge (Kidget29) 201

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

Mel (DreamsOfYarn) 166

Carla (canostreasures) 166

Sharon (CandEsMom) 153

Tam (teakaycee) 72

Judy (judianne) 71

Pickles (ThoseDarnPickles) 48

Krystal (Krystal 16) 40

Shelby (alwayscrafting) 12

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Cara (Misa)

*** 2000 Squares Winner and Starting Again!

Hi Denise! Thanks, I Love that pattern! I think it's one of Cara's :think and Donna made it - someone will jump in and know for sure. They are Ladybugs, though. We have lots of them at different times of the year and are really tiny and so cute. :yes Are you staying with the pattern colors?

:woo BF is good :D Happy belated birthday :bday

There are 19,679 squares on the list - plus another 6000 for the three 2000 winners! :hook (Updated as of Friday, 10/10/08)

Oh that does my little heart good :manyheart

th_ladycuddle4.png

Tracy thinks its one of Donna's

Holy moly I forgot all about that one :lol Hmm, just need to see if I can sweet talk Donna into her photo and I can add that one :scrachin

Hi Denise! Thanks, I Love that pattern! I think it's one of Cara's :think and Donna made it - someone will jump in and know for sure. They are Ladybugs, though. We have lots of them at different times of the year and are really tiny and so cute. :yes Are you staying with the pattern colors?

I think in England they call them ladybirds. My grandmother used to call them ladybirds. That side of my family is English and she used a lot of British terminology :yes

I'm feeling a bit better today. Nephew is here and he's gonna run me to the grocery store and JoAnns. A trip to JoAnns. That might be why I feel a mite better :lol It's just in and out for one thing but maybe I can look around just a bit :devil

I am using the same colours, just in lighter shades. It is fun making so many different colour saltines, it has got lots of bi colours though. :eek

I do not know why we call them Lady birds. :think

Hi Denise! I obviously wasn't thinking about our different terminology,:oops but thanks to you all I've learned something new today! :manyheart It's such a cute pattern - can't wait to see yours come together. :yes

Cara ~ Have fun at JoAnns. :hook

Hi Denise! I obviously wasn't thinking about our different terminology,:oops but thanks to you all I've learned something new today! :manyheart It's such a cute pattern - can't wait to see yours come together. :yes

Cara ~ Have fun at JoAnns. :hook

It makes more sense to call them Ladybugs, maybe we did not want to think of them as bugs?????

That is always the best gift ever!! GIFT CARDS. I think last year I took my then 4 yr old son yarn shopping to much because he was determined to get me yarn for christmas..

Happy Shopping

Michele

I know I said I wasn't going to start my Irish Chain till I finished other projects.. WELL, I needed to figure out which hook to use so I could figure out the handle.. One turned into two and two turned into three and three turned into 15 saltines finished so far...

I was bad.. very bad... HAHHAHAHAAA =)

Michele (cropper127)

:yay Klutz, that is the best type of birthday present. You have a sweet BF.

:woo Michele, the :spin is great, now you are sucked in, you might have a hard time leaving. :lol

Ladybirds are the prettiest little things, I could watch them for ages when I was a child.

We are doing something different tonight. Not watching TV. Stepdad bought a new-to-him hifi last weekend and we are testing it tonight. Got mom's favourite own mix CD in and now we are listening to music. Kyla thinks I am crazy when I start waving my arms about. She is going to be early, too. :think

I know I said I wasn't going to start my Irish Chain till I finished other projects.. WELL, I needed to figure out which hook to use so I could figure out the handle.. One turned into two and two turned into three and three turned into 15 saltines finished so far...

I was bad.. very bad... HAHHAHAHAAA =)

Michele (cropper127)

Funny how that happens :devil

Hi all, I've been keeping up, just not posting. Secret Pals and the FA Awareness challenge this month have kept me from Ducky, but I am half-way there. The baby's gonna be here before the blankie is done but it will be done.

I wanted to pop in and say I LOVE that ladybug chart.

Joyce

Shelly great progress. :clap

Denise I love the pattern, cant wait to see your progress on it.

Mary wow that is a lot of saltines. Congratulations everyone. :clap:yay

Klutz happy belated birthday :birthday. That was a great present from your BF.:yes

th_P1030823.jpg Here is my IC ghan so far.

th_P1030816.jpgMy Grecian tile ghan. I have 7 more squares to sew onto this.

Archived