Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Hi Val ~ Great job on your pattern! It will be lovely. :yes

Oh Stephanie, so sorry about your squares. :( But it sounds like you're making the most of it...good for you! :hook

I joined the first two rows of Just Ducky #2 this evening. :) DH leaves town tomorrow a.m. so I should have more crochet time for the next few days.

See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have done some more rows on the scrappydoo pet ghan it now measures 8saltines X 11saltines. How big do you think I should make it.

Sparkie wanted a longer walk, but we're both out of shape for anything longer than 15 minutes, which is what we did...

Pet blankies: recommended sizes from different sites: 18 by 28 inches, 24 inches square, 17 inches square,

Snugglesproject.org asks for (SMALL) 12 by 12, 20 by 20 inches,

MEDIUM: between 20 by 20 and 32 by 32 inches

LARGE: 32 by 32 and up (my guys fit this category:lol)

Judy 15 minutes is still good and at least you got out there with Sparkie.

My pet ghan measures 25 inches X 20 inches once I finish this row. So I guess it would be fine then and with a border. Might make this one the last row then.

Are there any special requirements for petghans compared to...peopleghans? Aside from size, I mean.

I just posted my first request for pattern testers. :)

Hello Wendy, how did the netball match go?

Emma's team lost by one point, the coach from the other team was so annoying, she was walking up and down the court yelling at her girls and apparently she was the fill in, hate to think who the person she filled in for is like.

Stephanie I dont think there are any special requirements for blankies for cats and dogs. Congrats on getting one of your patterns tested.

Hmm just wondering whether to do the reverse sc stitch on the border of the pet ghan. What do you all think. Im not very good at it though.

Hi everyone. :)

Wendy~Your filet work is wonderful. :cheer I don't have a clue what I did, but I changed you back to 1553 squares. You're still in second place! :hook

Linda M ~ I've added your 21. :yes

Wendy and Tracy y'all have me giggling this morning :lol :lol

Tracy - 80 bangle bags?!? :eek

Wendy - I hate coaches like that :irk I used to work for a collegiate soccer (football to you) team and if the kids lost boy were those coaches mad the next day. Everyone had to walk on eggshells. Of course, the men's team lost so much that the men's coach lost his job after a couple of years so I guess they had cause to be upset :( And yes you should do the reverse sc :yes Only way to get good at it is to practice. It doesn't take that long to get the rhythm of it :hook

Mary - Good morning to you! :hug How's Zoe doing?

Stephanie - How exciting! Did you post here in the pattern tester area?

Okay, lazy hazy weekend time now :D Of course I had to get up at 6:30 this morning to feed Tuon and give her her shot. But I went back to sleep nice and easy :yes

Archived