Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Hello All! :manyheart Sorry, i've been MIA today. I had pre-school with Jaden & had some shopping to do. Now I have to go to wrestling with Darius. :eek Thanks to everyone again for all of your kind words & support. :ghug

Julie~That was bootiful! :D:hug

CrochetGoddess~My Hubby was on cutches last year at Christmas time so I feel your pain. I hope heals up quickly. Take a bath with some calgon, you'll feel better. Yeah, who am I kidding?? If your house is anything like mine your 4 yr. old will be crying & banging on the door. :lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ho Tabby

I remember the days you are talking about - try to take 10 minutes for a bath and they are scraping at the door wanting you for something !

Not enough Calgon in the United States somedays to take you away . I tried buying it in the 50 pound barrel drum sized -

Just for your info - doesn't work .:think

* Mad Dog may get you quicker results .*

Hi everyone! We've been having heavy storms all afternoon and my battery was way low, so I'm just now checking in. Hope you all have had a good day. :)

I'm going to spend this evening making more squares! :hook

Hiya!

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my basket. It was my first Plastic Canvas project. It's the first pattern I found that I actually liked. It wasn't all that hard to do either.

JulieKay-Beautiful poem, thank you.

CrochetGoddess-Remember yarn and hooks don't go bad if you can't use them right away, they wait until life settles down to the point that you can take them up again.

Have a good one!

Linda Y

hello ladeis

lindamry

where did you get from the pattern of the basket?

ladeis it`s photo friday <<< look who`s talking

is it ok to post a picture of three row only??

i didn`t make much progress

Hi everyone

Athba lets see a pic. Wow 3 rows thats excellent.:clap

I dont have any pics of my casa this week as I have only added 2 rows. I will try and add more and put a pic in next week.

Only one week till easter, cant wait for the long weekend. We have friday and monday as a public holiday. Is this the same for all of you.

Good Morning everyone! :) I just wanted to peek in and say hi, and that I'm still here, just busy. It's Photo Friday! Hehe, my favorite day. Anyone have a picture? I always remember about it ON the Friday, and here lately, I might not have crocheted any on my afghan UNTIL Friday hehe, because I get reminded of it... I may join some tonight when I have more time, then post a picture. Hope to see some pictures later tonight! I LOVE looking at them; they're all just so beautiful!

Victoria

Good morning, everyone. Photo Friday! :photo Yeah!!!!! :clap I promise to take and post pictures when I'm a little bit more awake. :morcoffee The weather is changing and the arthritis in my shoulder kept me awake a good bit of the night. It just started to rain, in fact. :rain

I got 9 more squares crocheted yesterday for the cribghan. :hook Just 19 more to go, joining them, and the border. John gets home tonight, too. That will also help.

What is everyone planning on doing for Easter? Besides, eating too many chocolate bunnies, that is. :D We are going to southern Georgia to visit Kim's family. We'll spend 4 or 5 days.

Morning all--

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Well, I started on my swap partner's purse yesterday after my dentist appt. It worked up really fast and I ran out of yarn! So, while I wait for the order to arrive, it's back to making little squares!

Good Morning! I can't post pictures until tomorrow when DH gets home. :( Until I found you guys, I never thought we needed two digital cameras! They are calling for more severe storms by early afternoon, so I may stay home.

Hi Vickie ~ It's good to see you here again! :yes

Linda T. ~ Can't wait to see pictures. :hook

Morning all--

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Well, I started on my swap partner's purse yesterday after my dentist appt. It worked up really fast and I ran out of yarn! So, while I wait for the order to arrive, it's back to making little squares!

Rachel~ Recently, my friend asked me how I could enjoy making all those "boring little squares"...she obviously doesn't understand the addiction.:lol:yarn:lol

Hi Ladies

I am still making squares, but progress is very slow, so still not much to show as far as a photo . I will try to keep at it and get some notable strides made soon .

I hope to see some more pretty photos today if anyone else has progress to show !

You all have a great weekend coming up . :)

I'm going to start us off for today. This covers last week and this week. Trouble decided that the pictures wouldn't be complete if she wasn't in them this time. 4 preemie afghans with matching hats, the crib-ghan, and my pinwheel.

DCP_1031.jpgDCP_1033.jpg

DCP_1034.jpgDCP_1035.jpg

Lookin' good Linda!!

Mary--It is quite addicting! I always think I'm crazy for starting projects like this--but it's kinda fun. You can always make squares--they're never too big to take with you. And they create such pretty patterns that you wouldn't get otherwise. Crochet is relaxing--I need some of it to be slightly brainless.

Mind you, stitching together of the little squares should only be done with the brain FULLY engaged!

My name is Melissa and I am doing the pinwheel.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. My husband started physical therapy yesterday and they said that he is healing good and should be off crutches completely in about 3 weeks :clap

BUSY BEE - THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Good afternoon ladies :flower

It's Photo Friday!! I have crummy photos today though. Nasty, nasty weather out for like the past 10 days :storm. I'm sooo sick of rain :grump Makes my joints hurt and stuffs up my little nose :sneeze

But here they are such as they are :hook

My first block of the Woven Blocks using Dark Sage and Cornmeal:

woven1.jpg

And my progress so far on the Roundabout (last two blocks not sewn together yet...I wait til I have a row):

roundabout330.jpg

I also didn't press them...too lazy today :blush

Lindabee - You talented little monkey, you! :monkey Those look fantabulous!!! :clap:cheer:clap

Hello Everyone!! :manyheart

Linda-Bee~All of your ghans look beautiful, the hats too. :cheer:clap:cheer

Cara~Love the colors on the woven blocks. Your roundabout is coming along beautifully. :clap:cheer:clap

I have gotten 5 rows done on the baby gingham so far but i'm too lazy to get my camera and take a pic. :lol This is the second week now that i've forgotten to take a pic. :eek Maybe Sunday when all is back to normal. I have a surprise party tomorrow that my Hubby is throwing me but i'm so nosey smart that I know about it. ;):lol:devil Have a good one!

Welcome to the troop, Melissa !

Linda-- thanks for the photos-- you are such a fast crocheter ! Wow, did you get a lot done this week, or what ? Nice work !

Cara- your roundabout is gorgeous -- and I like the colors of your woven blocks. It's gonna be really unique !

Tabby- you ornery thing you ...... I am happy that your hubby is having you a party. Isn't that sweet ? Tell us all about it after it's over . And let me be the first to wish you a one-day early HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~

Who wants cake ?:cake:birthday:bday

Archived