Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEE HAW!!!! The website just hit 10,000 hits on the home page!! :jumpyay Much better than I thought I'd have in 2 years let alone 6 1/2 months :manyheart

YEE HAW!!!! The website just hit 10,000 hits on the home page!! :jumpyay Much better than I thought I'd have in 2 years let alone 6 1/2 months :manyheart

I just made it 10001:D

CONGRATS!!!:hug:yay

Aw thanks y'all :manyheart You know, of course, it wouldn't be what it is today without all of you helping with the models, helping me figure out what I've done wrong with a pattern and just generally being the best darned cheerleaders a gal could hope for :manyheart:ghug

Congratulations Cara thats amazing. Well done on a great website.:cheer:clap:hug

Donna how are you. Did you have a great Saturday.

Its going well here. Kelly's friend is going home soon. Thank goodness. Then I have my mum, dad, grandma, Aunt, BIL and nephew coming this morning. Oh boy what a weekend. Im hoping I cant get some rows done on the casa today.

Hi ladies. I hope you have all had a good day! Dad's party was fun and it was good to see some relatives that I hadn't seen in many years.

Cara, the website numbers are incredible! :yay

Wendy~Sounds like a really busy weekend. :yes The sleepovers were always sleepless nights for me, but DH could sleep through a tornado. :lol

Wow Wendy you have a busy day today. I hope you have fun and enjoy having the family there visiting.

I got alot cleaned. The house is now presentable which makes me feel better. No plans on anyone seeing it but I feel better knowing if someone shows up the house is clean enough for them to come in :lol I am working on the last row of my quilt now. I finally found a box for your yarn too Wendy. Now I just have to find that green in the store. Walmarts been out of it for the last week. Oh well off to HL to look later this week.

Mary, I'm glad you had fun at your dad's party. It's always nice to catch up with family too.

Mary Im glad your Dad's party went well and you got to see some relatives you hadnt seen in awhile.

Donna yes it was busy today but now everyone has gone home and its back to normal here. I will be sending your chocolates this week.

I have been busy this arvo making more squares for the casa. I have given the Amish a break, boy all that yellow was sending me loopy. I have added 1 more row to the casa and have 2 more rows of squares ready to add. Once that is done I will only have 4 rows left to do.

Wendy you have really made some progress on the Casa. I can't wait to see a picture of it.

I have 8 squares left on my quilt. Then it's just finishing the seams of it. Then the border. Hopefully I can finish it off today.

Well done Donna, another project out the way.

Im trying to finish making the last of the squares for the 6 rows remaining. I now have 82 out of 1064 squares left to make. Then I have to join the 6rows and then I have to sc the rows vertically and then I have to weave in all the ends and do a border. Still a way to go but Im under 100 now in the making of the squares.

Wendy that's awesome. :cheer You've definitely come along way. I know how nice it is to finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I still have to do the vertical on this one too. The sad thing is I've only done two squares since I last posted :blush But I've been getting the girls up and dressed and feeding them breakfast (yeah it's a bowl of cereal but I still gotta stop to pour it :lol ) We are actually going to church today it's the first time in a couple months. They'll probably think we disappeared :lol I am going to be a crocheting fool when I get home though. :yes

Archived