Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Linda

Sorry to hear you're so sick, maybe it's bronchitis . I had that once and it really takes the sap out of you . I'm glad you're going to the Dr today- he'll figure it out and get you fixed up .

Welcome back, Linda Y ~~ good to see you !

Cara- you are a crochet machine ! How you get that much done, I'll never know. If I stayed up that many hours I still wouldnt have that much done .

Hey TAB - like your new colors ! They add a lot of brightness to your posts !

( not that you aren't BRIGHT without them ,because you are )

Mary- good to hear from you, it sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

I have not got much crocheting done but I did get to work all the squares together and the cat is coming to life:D

I have a problem I want to make everything everyone else is doing. My list is getting longer and longer.:think

Linda it is best to go to the doctor just to make sure that it is nothing serious:clap

Mary enjoy your holiday:c9

Cara I wish I could go with less sleep and more crochet time.:hook

Tracy thanks for the lite hook. Hope it comes in the post today:yay

Enjoy the day everyone

Cara 60 squares that is just amazing.:clap:yay I wish I could stay up that long and not sleep so much. The other night I stayed up till 1.30am and boy was I feeling yuck the next day. I guess its just what your used to.

Mary Im glad your having a great time at the beach.:hug

Denise cant wait to see your cat ghan.

Linda hope your feeling better soon.:hug

Here is a photo of a Baby Koala that came into our garden tonight.

th_P1020635.jpgClickable

Good Morning.

Wendy~I think we have such issues staying awake because we have kids & they don't allow us to rest or nap through the day. Once they move out & we can nap then maybe we'll be able to stay awake to crochet. Ahhhh, the life........ :hook

Hi Ladies. Thank you all for "happy vacation" wishes. It has been a long time since we've been able to get away and we are having a great time...and keeping fingers crossed we don't get a phone call about any problems with MIL. :yes DH went fishing yesterday and I crocheted for a while, but mostly walked on the beach!

Linda, I hope the doctor can help you feel better soon. :manyheart

Wendy~the baby koala is adorable. Thanks for the picture!

Good morning ladies :flower

Wendy - Awww, what a sweet baby koala :manyheart That's the second one y'all have had come to visit isn't it? All I get are strays cats, pigeons and insane squirrels :lol

Denise - It is hard being on here sometimes wanting make everything but it sure is fun :hook You must've raised Tracy right! Good for her sending you a lite hook! Hope it shows up today :yes

Tabby - Yep, the kids definitely cut into the crocheting time :yes

Julie - Well, yesterday I didn't get squat done :lol Just couldn't seem to get in the mood. It was a busy day anyway. Monday's usually are. Laundry, housecleaning, etc :yuck

Mary - Glad y'all are having such a good time. We,too, will keep our fingers crossed that MIL has a quiet week so you can have one too :manyheart

Well, off to see if I'm more in a crochet mood today. Hope so because I just might be able to finish that fall ghan if I am :hook

Have a great day everyone :manyheart

Morning, all. Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still in the land of the living. I even added a row to the RR last night, just 1 1/2 more to go. I've been reading but that's about it, other than taking care of Kim. It was a string of good books though. Which is fun. I'll let you know what the doc says about the chest.

Linda - Good luck with the doctor today :hug

Denise - I don't know if koalas are dangerous but I sure wouldn't wanna get too close to those claws of thiers. They look painful :lol

Evening everyone.

I am almost finished with the cot blanket I have been working on, hopefully will have pics soon. It was all in light colours, so had no reason to use my lite hook, but maybe soon. :)

Denise, hope your hook gets there soon, it has come all the way from America, so it has travelled quite a bit so don't tire it out too much. :devil

That koala is cute, Wendy.

Back from the doctor. Diagnosis is bronchitis. I've got an inhalor to use and antibiotics for 10 days with a recheck in a week. They also did a whole bunch of tests to check out the kidneys and liver. So hopefully I'll start feeling better in a few more days when the meds kick in.

Loved the picture of the koala, Wendy.

Sounds like you are all making lots of progress.

I checked out the ME CAL site. It sure is hopping. I've got a bunch that needs doing before Christmas. Don't think there's any way to jump on that bandwagon at the moment. If I do something for me right now, it will have to be something small, no two ways about it.

Linda T - what about making a facecloth for YOU!! C'mon, you can milk that project for at least a few days!:lol

And I'm so glad you saw the doctor - bronchitis is nothing to fool around with!!

Facecloths!?!?!? :eek :eek :eek

How about a scarf out of that ribbon yarn I got on sale? That's more my style.

There ya go! See you on the ME CAL!!:devil

Hello everyone hope everyone is having a good day it was very quiet in here yesterday I started to get worried. I put down the casablanca squares for a bit to work on some projects for christmas that I just decided to do lol. I have been working on the spiderman round robin and it is almost finished it goes really fast. I would love to do a blended ripple like the ones in the van gogh post just need to see what all is in my stash that I can do for men and woman, not sure the pastel colors will go over big for a man. Thought about doing white , grey and black for one but not sure how that will blend together. I hope everyone has ag reat night.

Andrea, try a small swatch with the black, grey and white and see how it looks... The extremes (black and white), if memory serves me well, may not work with the blending technique.

Morning Ladies,

Andrea-What color is your casablanca? I'm presently doing one of which I haven't worked on in a week. My colors are Dark Rose, Medium rose & cream. Going back to bed. Just took my niece to work and I have to go this afternoon. Closing again tonight and opening again tomorrow morning.

Archived