April's Amigurumi RAOK!!

She is sooooo cute. :) She will be a good companion to my peppermint bear. :yes They could keep each other company while I'm at work. :D

I love how she looks. Anyone would be lucky to get her. Now I have another one to watch who gets her. When you decide who gets her do we get hints? It's fun trying to guess where in the world they go to. :)

Hi guys! Here she is! April's Amigurumi RAOK! I don't have a person in mind...YET...who wants her? :)

HI Alesha:

What a cutie she is.... as to who wants it well we all do and you only made one so i guess you go by what your heart dictates to you...

She is one cute bug, and a lady at that.

hugs

Lillibet

She IS cute!! sockmonkey She will make a wonderful computer guardian for someone! sockmonkey I can't wait to see where she ends up! sockmonkey I'm subliminally hinting for a sockmonkey, can you tell? sockmonkey :lol

She IS cute!! sockmonkey She will make a wonderful computer guardian for someone! sockmonkey I can't wait to see where she ends up! sockmonkey I'm subliminally hinting for a sockmonkey, can you tell? sockmonkey :lol

Elle honey, you crack me up! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

she is just too cute for words. You will be making someone very happy to receive.

All of these cute give aways makes me feel so much better. Wow, maybe one day I will be lucky to receive one. I will be looking back on this one to see who the lucky person will be.

Oh boy another thread to stalk. I love it.

She is just adorable. I am sure that whoever receives her, will love her.

What a great addition to anyone's home.:hook

Elle are you looking for a sockmonkey?:think

Hmm... I wonder if Elle is wanting a sockmonkey?!?! The anticipation of who is going to receive this adorable little bug is building here! Can't wait to see who it is!

You are sooo cute. Are you interested in the traditional ones like I made (out of socks) or the crochet ones (out of yarn)?

Elle - I really believe you should be more vocal...I just don't understand what it is you want?:think:P

You are sooo cute. Are you interested in the traditional ones like I made (out of socks) or the crochet ones (out of yarn)?

Elle - I really believe you should be more vocal...I just don't understand what it is you want?

It was that obvious, huh? And here I thought I was being subtle. :lol

I love the traditional ones that are made out of socks. I think they're just the most adorable things I've ever seen! :yes

Oh and FYI - this will be going out in a couple days...a few things popped up that are delaying the mailing....so you still have time to get your name in the hat...

Eegads she is CUTE!!!

My daughters nickname is BUG... and my youngest son is going to be an entomologist when he grows up............ so you see...........she should live at my house... :D

Although.......... When you get to making a turtle....... that should live at my house too. :turtle

:heart

:mug

Archived