Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Just a friendly reminder...if you receive a square, please post a thank you here and/or over on the wishlist thank you thread. Some people have said they sent out squares and because they haven't seen a thank you they don't know if they were received. Please?

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a friendly reminder...if you receive a square, please post a thank you here and/or over on the wishlist thank you thread. Some people have said they sent out squares and because they haven't seen a thank you they don't know if they were received. Please?

I'm so sorry! I'm guilty of this. I've been so busy planning the Girl Scout year and now we are having Vacation Bible school every evening.

I have received 2 beautiful squares within the past 2 weeks. One from Pat54 and I have momentarily gone blank on the other name. Thanks!

I will photograph the squares tonight and post a proper thank you tomorrow.

Sorry again!

I'm so sorry! I'm guilty of this. I've been so busy planning the Girl Scout year and now we are having Vacation Bible school every evening.

I have received 2 beautiful squares within the past 2 weeks. One from Pat54 and I have momentarily gone blank on the other name. Thanks!

I will photograph the squares tonight and post a proper thank you tomorrow.

Sorry again!

Thanks Samantha!

here are pictures of my last squares I recieved purple& white and the doggie bag is from Tammy, the purple is from her dd jamie I love the little doggie bag. and the pretty squares .

The varigated and white is from breeny beanie a very pretty square.

Thank you all

This so much fun to get these squares in the mail. I mailed a couple out today

These are ALL so nice!!

Sue - have tons of fun!

Evelyn - glad the square made it there and I hope it'll work for you.

Last night after packing all day I settled in for some crochet. My eyes were drooping and I put the crochet down to go to bed. When I stood up I had a square hanging at the end of my hair. I had crocheted my hair into it! LOL!!! What a goober I am!!! HAHA!!

I should have some more squares going out tomorrow. I'm loving doing them.

I promise to send the hairless ones.

Have a good evening all...off to :sleep

:eek That is some serious crocheting! :lol

I really try my best to remember but sometimes my memory escapes me. As far as I know I have left thank you's to those who have sent to me. At least I'm pretty sure I have.

Would I be able to ask you kind ladies to send in 12" squares for a ghan for my dad? I finally found him after 18 years of searching, only to find our that he had throat cancer ( now cancer free) but still very much sick.

If you have browns, greens, dark blues, black WW yarn(solid or varigated) I would appreciate 12" squares. I know he would love it :)

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Heather, I'm so excited. I remember there is a Walmart I go by on my way to work so I decided to stop this morning. They still had peaches and cream on clearance. I checked all over but I could only come up with 3 peaches and cream in black so I also got 5 sugar and cream and I will try and get them to the po tomorrow. One way or another it will be edged. :lol

:lol You are so nice...and by "you" I mean ALL OF YOU!!! I think this CAL in particular is full of the most generous, thoughtful people :hug:manyheart

BTW: I started on some more squares :hook... I should have some ready to go out on Friday - I hope ;)

Would I be able to ask you kind ladies to send in 12" squares for a ghan for my dad? I finally found him after 18 years of searching, only to find our that he had throat cancer ( now cancer free) but still very much sick.

If you have browns, greens, dark blues, black WW yarn(solid or varigated) I would appreciate 12" squares. I know he would love it :)

I'm always interested in helping out for comfortghans! I'm so happy you finally found your dad and I am also so sorry to hear his is very ill :(. But I'm sure you thinking of him and others thinking of him will surely bring a smile to is face:hug. I have all those colors in acrylic yarn actually so my only question now is, is acrylic ok or no?

Absolutely! Any particular pattern? Cotton, or acrylic?

I haven't been to the comfortghan section yet, but have you put your request there too? I know there are a lot of ladies that go through there and make squares besides us. Remind me next week and I'll get at least one for you. Too busy this week with the cruise and such. :hug

I have not been to the comfortghan section yet, but will get there soon. lol didnt even think of that.

Im thinking acrylic, any pattern. as long as its 12"

thank you ladies so much :) your wonderful

I am So glad you found your dad!! :yes Please PM me your address and I'll send what I can. Will keep him in prayers for quick complete recovery! :hug

:cheer:cheerGuess what I found in the mailbox just now for Kalie?!? Yep! 2 pretty squares! Thank you, Smith in WA! She is still with her daddy and will not come home until this weekend before school starts, but she is going to be so thrilled to find a couple of packages for her. I opened it so I could go ahead and send thank- you's.

post-26273-135897558848_thumb.jpg

You Got it!!!!

Congratulations sweetie!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

:cheer:cheerGuess what I found in the mailbox just now for Kalie?!? Yep! 2 pretty squares! Thank you, Smith in WA! She is still with her daddy and will not come home until this weekend before school starts, but she is going to be so thrilled to find a couple of packages for her. I opened it so I could go ahead and send thank- you's.

WOW! Those are really pretty...love the color!

Very pretty!!! Kalie will be thrilled!

Sue - have tons of fun!

Evelyn - glad the square made it there and I hope it'll work for you.

Last night after packing all day I settled in for some crochet. My eyes were drooping and I put the crochet down to go to bed. When I stood up I had a square hanging at the end of my hair. I had crocheted my hair into it! LOL!!! What a goober I am!!! HAHA!!

I should have some more squares going out tomorrow. I'm loving doing them.

I promise to send the hairless ones.

Have a good evening all...off to :sleep

:laughroll:rofl:hahathat's too too funny.

I'll get one to you as soon as I can. Congrats on finding your dad.

Very pretty

Lets give Alesha a big :clap:cheer for her A on her final!!!! She's still in her last class and is e-mailing me. :lol

:clapWAY TO GO ALESHA:clap

Archived