Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Morgan is a beautiful cat... I'm happy to know she is helping with making of my square...

I've not begun my squares to roak but will hopefully get to them soon...

Thank you for sharing a photo of morgan...

hugs

Lillibet

well I will be joining this cal once I am allowed to crochet again. I have squares I have received from ville members, but I know that I will need more. What a great idea to form this group. I can not wait until I can crochet again. This is torture, but at least I can come on the ville and lurk around at the different posts now, so my shoulder is getting better.

well I will be joining this cal once I am allowed to crochet again. I have squares I have received from ville members, but I know that I will need more. What a great idea to form this group. I can not wait until I can crochet again. This is torture, but at least I can come on the ville and lurk around at the different posts now, so my shoulder is getting better.

Healing prayers coming your way Kathy! :hug

Any particular color or yarn you want?

:turtle:vheart

Hi everyone:hi Haven't been able to start any squares yet, but hoping to start some tonight after I get off work! Thanks, Sue, for compiling the list-makes it super easy!:hug

Morgan is a beauty and looks like a handful!:lol

can I get in on this one ?

If so I would like 10 in squares of any color and red heart ss

YES! I will add you to the list! Everyone is welcome to join! :cheer

So far I think I have everyone's address and what size/color squares they want. If I've missed you or put the wrong info in the 1st post let me know! Don't forget to check the wishlists for people too! You can PM me for addresses of people part of the CAL.

I have a couple more going out tomorrow!! :cheer

[attach]19202[/attach]

Today is my catch up day... I want to be able to get a square or two done! :hook

:heart

:mug

Tam, love your little coffee cup guy! My coffee is brewing right now...moving slow today and it seems my coffee pot is even slower...argh!:morcoffee I am taking my squares on the road for sports practices and hoping to get some done too! Hope everyone has a great day!:hook

I am hoping to get a few out today. I worked my first night shift in years last night and I am worn out, I feel like I can sleep for days....:sleep

Is the cotton that turtlelvr wants made from sugar & cream yarn or is there a different kind of yarn? I have sugarand cream.

Any cotton yarn will work. Sugar 'n Cream, Peaches and Cream, ILTC, etc. Acrylics are too hot for Florida and tend to make me itchy.

Archived