Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I'm pretty darn close to having enough. I need about four more 12" squares (or a combination of four 6" squares).

How big will it end up being?

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I get the squares for this one, I'm going to start collecting for another that is all solid color squares. I love this one, but the colors are all over the chart and with different size squares.

The next one I plan to contribute some of my own as well.

Once I get the squares for this one, I'm going to start collecting for another that is all solid color squares. I love this one, but the colors are all over the chart and with different size squares.

The next one I plan to contribute some of my own as well.

Let me know what color you want and I'll put in a square or 2.

Hopefully I can get couple squares made this week.Spent the last couple of days on the front lines of war in this house :( but woman has to do what a woman has to do :lol

Don't they know if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy. So ya gotta keep mama happy! :lol

I made a post office run this morning. There were 2 packages for comfortghans and 3 packages for friendship-ghans!

Great!

:lolThink I need to make a couple plaques with that saying on it and hang them in every room hahahahahhahahaahaaa

Or just make a t-shirt with it on. That way they'll think about it before making you mad! :rofl

May I join in? I'm a little late, I was on vacation last week and of course preparing to leave the week before. I would like 12" squares in ww, any color or variegated. Don't worry about washing them, my allergies and fibro act up with strong scents.

Welcome Jenny! I've got you added to the address spreadsheet. If anyone wants an updated copy of the addresses, PM me your e-mail. I have 16 people on the list now. I'm going to go add you to the first post too!

I have 3 squares for mine as of right now! :cheer

I decided to make a square tonight that I would like to send out. I just have a question, do I finish in the ends, and block it or just send it out? I've never done this before, sorry I don't how this goes.

Yes, weave in the ends, but don't worry about blocking it. Let me know when you want an address.

Great, some of my squares made it! Now to start round two....:P The lady always asks about liquid, perishable, flammable...she even asked if they were cookies since she just started her diet. :lol

Is it too late to want to do this?? I've always wanted to make a ghan from different squares from people. Would it be okay if I wasn't able to send any squares until around july or early august. (money issues)

:waving Hi to Melissa

Is it too late to want to do this?? I've always wanted to make a ghan from different squares from people. Would it be okay if I wasn't able to send any squares until around july or early august. (money issues)

Never too late! And don't worry about making squares. As I stated in the first post, to receive them you DO NOT have to send them. PM me your address and what size/color/type squares you are looking for so I can add you to the list!

Archived