Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Welcome Brenda! Everyone who wants a square join in and let us know what you are looking for! Let's get these friendship-ghans made!! :cheer

This is a great thing for people wanting to grant a wish without a lot of money. Most squares use little yarn and I sent 2 out today! It only costs under $1.50 to mail them first class!

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Brenda I agree with you it would be sooooo much easier if those wanting any size squares would join us here this ways it would be easier to keep track of who wants what..

Maybe they will catch on soon...

Lets keep our fingers crossed..

hugs

Lillibet

Plus those who have gotten some should put in their signature how many they still need!

well ladies as i am a beginner i have a feeling y'all are going to get plain old granny squares...if you don't want this please send me a pattern or link to an extremely easy pattern to follow!!

well ladies as i am a beginner i have a feeling y'all are going to get plain old granny squares...if you don't want this please send me a pattern or link to an extremely easy pattern to follow!!

Granny square is fine with me!

I'd like to join in on this.

I just started pulling yarn out to start on 8 and 12 inch squares to get ready for the Holidays in July,when people request squares

basic granny squares are fine with me,and thats also what I make

mine are 8" any color rhss.Linda

Goodmorning ladies:

I am looking for 8 inches or 12 inches squares prefer with a flower in the center but if you are new to crochet and can do it or just dont feel like making a square with a flower in the center then be my guest and crochet what your heart desires ..

Any colors are fine with me .... I do ask that it be red heart worsted weight yarns so they all be same type..

If any one feels i'm picky then, you dont have to make me a square that is okay too...

so have a great day

hugs

Lillibet

:hook trying to get my list together, this is going to be so much fun! I don't mind what color, I love the variety!

I am so thrilled with the response this CAL has gotton!! :cheer

I sent 2 out on Tuesday and will try to make and send at least 1 a week. Right now I need to focus on gs birthday present, then April's TLC tote.

**Remember to post thank you's and pictures in the RAOK/Wishing Well area.**

Check out the first post. I started a list (thanks for the suggestion pineknott!) with what everyone is looking for. There is an * in front of their name if I have their address already.

Check out the first post. I started a list (thanks for the suggestion pineknott!) with what everyone is looking for. There is an * in front of their name if I have their address already.

The list makes it so much easier. I want to make squares to send out but don't really need any myself. The timing is just incredible because I had been going through the wish lists making notes just days before you started this.

:cheer:clap:yay Thanks Sue for making the list....I love it. I am working on squares also this week and will hopefully get some mailed out by the middle of next week. Happy :crocheting and RAOKing ladies!!!! :hug:manyheart

Archived