Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:wooI just mailed out 2 squares!! this has been a crazy busy week and I am thrilled to feel like I accomplished something!!

:yay................ :hug

:heart

:mug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am slow but I am working on them between making some squares that have been requested under comfortghans. I didn't have a go to pattern so I have been experimenting with different patterns. I think I finally found a couple I like. I plan on mailing a batch out next Wed when I make it into town.

HI!!! Finally got my first square done and ready to be mailed out, hopefully tomorrow! Can't wait to see everyone's squares. I have a question for all of you. Do you want only solid squares or are granny type squares ok? I am talking about the design, not the colors.

HI!!! Finally got my first square done and ready to be mailed out, hopefully tomorrow! Can't wait to see everyone's squares. I have a question for all of you. Do you want only solid squares or are granny type squares ok? I am talking about the design, not the colors.

I'm fine with granny or solid. Whatever anyone wants to make me!

:turtle:vheart

I found myself branching out trying a few new squares! I do find I need to hoof it to the store to find a few more skeins today, I find myself out of coordinating and basic colors. This is very, very bad indeed.

I love doing squares and would love to join in. I'm off on a mini vacation next week so as soon as I get back I'm joining in. I may take the list of what everyone wants with me and get started. I don't have a wish list but I always thought it would be great to make a friendship ghan with you ladies from the ville.

I found myself branching out trying a few new squares! I do find I need to hoof it to the store to find a few more skeins today, I find myself out of coordinating and basic colors. This is very, very bad indeed.

There are SOOO many square patterns out there. I find new ones every day. :hook

I love doing squares and would love to join in. I'm off on a mini vacation next week so as soon as I get back I'm joining in. I may take the list of what everyone wants with me and get started. I don't have a wish list but I always thought it would be great to make a friendship ghan with you ladies from the ville.

Welcome Pat! Great to have you join in! :clap

I know what you mean, I can't wait to see some of these done! I have 3 so far. I'm going to make some for my own ghan since I want it so big (4x6).

Archived