Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thanks Tonya for the 2 squares for kbear! :hug

I was just signing on to say they're here! :) Thanks Tam! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Oh good................ glad they made it! :hug

Okay... busy weekend... off to get ready for another day of State Wrestling Tournament!

Have a wonderful weekend Sue and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope everyone is doing well, I have been feeling under the weather lately, Ive had a migraine on and off for the last 3 days :(

I get migraines as well, so I feel your pain! If you haven't seen your doctor yet for them, I would definitely go! I was put on a prescription migraine medicine, and although I haven't had to use it yet, it is amazing to know that I can take something and not have to suffer for hours and hours on end.

I get migraines as well, so I feel your pain! If you haven't seen your doctor yet for them, I would definitely go! I was put on a prescription migraine medicine, and although I haven't had to use it yet, it is amazing to know that I can take something and not have to suffer for hours and hours on end.

My PCP and my Psychiatrist and my Therapist all suggest that I go see a Neurologist ( for the migraines and other issues) but I am having trouble finding one that takes my insurance :(

@imma..Migranes can be a beast....I hope you feel better soon.

@Sue...I love impeccable too

Feeling some kind of way lately....haven't done much crocheting or knitting...Although I have several projects started that need finishing.

I also have squares that have to go out. Hoping I can get my mojo back soon.

Have a great day Ladies

I said this in another post just a minute ago, but I wish I could come on here today under better circumstances...my mom passed away early this morning. I'm completely heartbroken, and I'm really just trying to distract myself (which is why I'm online!)

I want to thank you guys for being a great group of women--I've been on a lot of webforums, and this is probably the best I've been on, especially with everyone's kindness towards one another and willingness to help out (whether crochet related or personal). :hug

I said this in another post just a minute ago, but I wish I could come on here today under better circumstances...my mom passed away early this morning. I'm completely heartbroken, and I'm really just trying to distract myself (which is why I'm online!)

I want to thank you guys for being a great group of women--I've been on a lot of webforums, and this is probably the best I've been on, especially with everyone's kindness towards one another and willingness to help out (whether crochet related or personal). :hug

My heart is breaking for you! I'm so sorry. :hug

:turtle:vheart

:hug.. :hug... :hug

Mandy sweetie.......... I am so sorry!!!!!

Lots of love and prayers being sent your way! :hug

:hug... :hug... :hug

:heart

:mug

:hug oh Mandy...sending you lots of love, peace and understanding. Nothing can replace a Mom, I've been missing mine for over 20 years but each day the heart continues to heal.

Haven't been getting to log on as much lately, so I'm a little late. Mandy, .... sweetie, my heart really goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers and pray each day you get a little stronger.. :hug

Thanks everyone. :hug It's been kind of a rollercoaster these past two days...sometimes I almost have to remind myself what's going on. I have amazing friends and family, so that definitely helps to make things a little easier.

...chirp, chirp....

I caught the nasty bug that has been passed around at work and now poor dh has come down with it. We got a nice snow storm and now it's suppose to get cold about 18 degrees. Can you imagine last week I was out on my Harley. Crazy, crazy crazy....

I think I am going to boarder my squares in white or black and alternate white or black squares since I do have half the squares I need. I've been working on my blanket for over a year now so it's time to complete it.

Archived