Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Afternoon all..................

how is everyone?

Kids are back to school today... Hubby is off to a client ... so I'm home getting some chores done... readinig email... OMY lots of email........ and catching up here... my blog and on my crocheting.

I hope all is well with everyone else. Hows the friendship square swapping going?

who is all still in need of squares?

:heart

:mug

:wavingGood to see you're back and all okay! I still need some squares, I want to make at least 1 friendship this year. You have already sent me one, just letting people know I'm still in need. :D Now that the holidays are over, soon as I can get cleaning caught up and decorations down, I need to get on my list and get more squares out for sure!! :yes

:hug Thank you, Brenda (bgs), for the 2 friendship squares...they are lovely and the colors will fit in nicely with my other squares. Also, thank you for taking the time to tag them with the names of the colors for this color challenged crocheter. :lol Also posted in RAOK thank you thread.

:droolThose are some beautiful squares!!

Hello LADIES!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been on crochetville much at all lately. But I do miss all of you and I miss reading the forum everyday. I've been stuck in a bit of a rut lately, and just down in the dumps a lot. Hopefully this year brings better things. I hope you all had wonderfull holidays and a happy new year and look forward to seeing a lot more of the ville than I have been! :hugs

:hugWe all get there sometimes. I've been there myself alot these past few months. But that's when I just keep praying and trying to change my stinkin' thinkin' and remind myself what life is really all about and count my blessings instead of my downs. Sometimes that's a lot easier said than done!! ;)

Hoping all is doing well on this day in our new year!! Got to go get DD up and ready to take to school and start the day. Wishing everyone a great one!!

Hello LADIES!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been on crochetville much at all lately. But I do miss all of you and I miss reading the forum everyday. I've been stuck in a bit of a rut lately, and just down in the dumps a lot. Hopefully this year brings better things. I hope you all had wonderfull holidays and a happy new year and look forward to seeing a lot more of the ville than I have been! :hugs

:hug I've missed you. You left me with no one to pick on! ;)

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA but with the holidays and all it's been crazy! Hope to get back on track with squares now!

Welcome back Trish! We've missed you!!

Im getting a puppy in a couple weeks where can I post her picture?

We'd love to have you post one here, but for the rest of the board the off topic area is where you'd need to post it.

:turtle:vheart

:wavingGood to see you're back and all okay! I still need some squares, I want to make at least 1 friendship this year. You have already sent me one, just letting people know I'm still in need. :D Now that the holidays are over, soon as I can get cleaning caught up and decorations down, I need to get on my list and get more squares out for sure!! :yes

I'll be getting one out to you and your daughter soon, I hope. :lol

Welcome back Tammy! :hugThanks hon!!! :hug

Does anyone need a 12" in RHSS green fleck???

It's good to see you back! Thanks!!! :hug

You're welcome!

Thanks hon! Not a problem... I will get you a new square for this year!

I've got alot of catching up to do myself!!! *whew*

:droolThose are some beautiful squares!!

:hugWe all get there sometimes. I've been there myself alot these past few months. But that's when I just keep praying and trying to change my stinkin' thinkin' and remind myself what life is really all about and count my blessings instead of my downs. Sometimes that's a lot easier said than done!! ;)

Hoping all is doing well on this day in our new year!! Got to go get DD up and ready to take to school and start the day. Wishing everyone a great one!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

I'm going to go dive in my stash and get some squares going!

:heart

:mug

Thanks Hershey038 I do need to change my stinkin thinkin lol and Sue you still pick on me on facebook don't lie :rofl Anyways good afternoon Ladies! Stopping bto say hello. I'm still in need of squares as well. & hope to start sending out here soon. I also need to put my sister's comfort ghan together. :blush

Darah is updating the list with more MIAs. :( I'll get it out to you ASAP.

Updated list for me, too, please. I have a question about the list I have. For the ones highlighted in yellow, what do the dates on the right side of those rows mean? I'm assuming maybe that's the last time they were heard from??

Updated list for me, too, please. I have a question about the list I have. For the ones highlighted in yellow, what do the dates on the right side of those rows mean? I'm assuming maybe that's the last time they were heard from??

Those are the people who haven't been on the board in over a month. So if you send them a square, you might not get an acknowledgment that they received them. :)

Hi everyone, I am back......I hope!!!! Sorry I have been gone so long.....I have really missed you all and miss being a part of this wonderful group. I will be back on tract making squares soon!!! Love you all!!

Those are the people who haven't been on the board in over a month. So if you send them a square, you might not get an acknowledgment that they received them. :)

Sue, I hate to ask... as if you don't already have enough to do!! But could you send me one of the updated lists also?

Good morning everyone, hope your day is going well.

Mine has hit a slight bump, but with good intentions. I was supposed to have my first court date for my divorce today, but my therapist who was supposed to take me could not get out of a last minute commitment, so she called the court house,adn spoke with some0one. The Judge I presume. Well, she told htem that not only was I unable to make it there, but also that I had filled out and signed the papers under duress. The only way I could get my soon to be ex to sign them was to put an ammount of no more than 400 for child support for the 2 girls, but also that he gets to claim them EVERY year on taxes, even though they live with me. He feels that I nor my mom have any right to claim them on taxes since they are HIS kids. He is such an *** that he barely acknowledges that they are MY kids as well. GRRRRRRR I am just too stressed to deal with his harassment at this point. All day yesterday I got cursed at and all kinds of bologna just because I "couldnt make it to the courthouse" today. He obviously knows nothing of the rest.

Sorry this is so long, but I just had to get it out here

:hug Have a great day everyone

Hi everyone!!!

Ugh, I am STILL trying to get my internet working correctly again. It's been awful ever since I got home from vacation. I need to spend another day on the phone w/Verizon to figure out if my antenna is just shot or what. Sue, all of the MIA edits for the list I gave you should be it! I have the list updated, but I can't get the darn file uploaded because of my internet. Maybe I'll try and upload it via email on my phone or something LOL

Hopefully things have finally calmed down enough around here that I can get back on track with squares - I have a TON I need to get sent out!

Sue, I need a new list, I see a couple of people I haven't done squares for.

Sent.

I could also use and updated list when you get the chance!

Sent.

me too...now that i have laptop access again!!

Sent.

Updated list for me, too, please.

Sent.

Sue, I hate to ask... as if you don't already have enough to do!! But could you send me one of the updated lists also?

Sent.

Hi everyone!!!

Ugh, I am STILL trying to get my internet working correctly again. It's been awful ever since I got home from vacation. I need to spend another day on the phone w/Verizon to figure out if my antenna is just shot or what. Sue, all of the MIA edits for the list I gave you should be it! I have the list updated, but I can't get the darn file uploaded because of my internet. Maybe I'll try and upload it via email on my phone or something LOL

Hopefully things have finally calmed down enough around here that I can get back on track with squares - I have a TON I need to get sent out!

Thanks for doing the update Darah. I put the MIAs on my file. :)

Hi everyone, I am back......I hope!!!! Sorry I have been gone so long.....I have really missed you all and miss being a part of this wonderful group. I will be back on tract making squares soon!!! Love you all!!

About time missy!! I've missed you! :hug

Good morning everyone, hope your day is going well.

Mine has hit a slight bump, but with good intentions. I was supposed to have my first court date for my divorce today, but my therapist who was supposed to take me could not get out of a last minute commitment, so she called the court house,adn spoke with some0one. The Judge I presume. Well, she told htem that not only was I unable to make it there, but also that I had filled out and signed the papers under duress. The only way I could get my soon to be ex to sign them was to put an ammount of no more than 400 for child support for the 2 girls, but also that he gets to claim them EVERY year on taxes, even though they live with me. He feels that I nor my mom have any right to claim them on taxes since they are HIS kids. He is such an *** that he barely acknowledges that they are MY kids as well. GRRRRRRR I am just too stressed to deal with his harassment at this point. All day yesterday I got cursed at and all kinds of bologna just because I "couldnt make it to the courthouse" today. He obviously knows nothing of the rest.

Sorry this is so long, but I just had to get it out here

:hug Have a great day everyone

:hug IDK what else to say. :hug

I must be one of them mia's hope if we can make this months huge bill we have I can get in swing of things.and not have that ovr my head so I can mail things out.

No you're not an MIA. :hug

Was finally able to get a picture of my puppy Abby posted. I havent brought her home yet as she isnt old enough yet.

I think shes cute She is a shih-poo.

Abby's adorable!!!

Was finally able to get a picture of my puppy Abby posted. I havent brought her home yet as she isnt old enough yet.

She's adorable! My friend's brother and SIL have a shih-poo and she's a sweetheart!

Aww, Abby is just too adorable! I know you can't wait to get her home. Puppies are so much fun! :dog

Archived