Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I GOT A GOODIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonyal is a doll! I got my Christmas swap and I'm sitting here with it all around me. Pics to follow if I can find which box has my camera in it.

Your snowflakes are PERFECT!!! I've tried and tried to do something that delicate and I just can't do it. The hooks are too much! LOVE the ornament. Looking forward to the cider and cocoa. Oh I so needed that box of fun.

Did you paint the snowmen???? SO CUTE!

Thank you a million times over.

-s-

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I GOT A GOODIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonyal is a doll! I got my Christmas swap and I'm sitting here with it all around me. Pics to follow if I can find which box has my camera in it.

Your snowflakes are PERFECT!!! I've tried and tried to do something that delicate and I just can't do it. The hooks are too much! LOVE the ornament. Looking forward to the cider and cocoa. Oh I so needed that box of fun.

Did you paint the snowmen???? SO CUTE!

Thank you a million times over.

-s-

yes I did, I love to paint them and have done them for my whole family so i needed someone to share the love with

Sue, I'm working on Kbear's square and will get that out to you probably this week.

May I have an updated list. I see we have some additional people. Thank you.

Sent. :)

Oh heck, you might as well send me a new list too while you're at it!

Note: my new address is the morgue. :( Feeling like he pulled the tooth out through my ear.

:turtle:vheart

Note: my new address is the morgue. :( Feeling like he pulled the tooth out through my ear.

That's not sounding good. Did they explain you might have pain like that? If not call them asap to check it out. You don't want to fool around with infections or dry sockets.

That's not sounding good. Did they explain you might have pain like that? If not call them asap to check it out. You don't want to fool around with infections or dry sockets.

oh yeah call them. mine got infected right away, I have never seen a bigger needle than what they used to flush my incision out with and pain was so bad I couldnt even cry tears just streamed down my face while they did it. what a way to spend spring break when you're 15 huh?

Ouch! :hug

I would definitely give your dentist/oral surgeon a call if the pain doesn't subside! I've become very comfortable with my dentist and his staff since I've had 4 appointments with him in the last two months! (and one more after Christmas...)

Hey Sue, these ladies are right, call the dentist. I don't believe you should still be having pain like that. It can definitely be infected or maybe a dry socket and you definitely need that taken care of right away.

Been to the dr. Its not infection or dry socket. Its TMJ that the extraction has flared up big time. I go back Fri for treatment options. Until then, I'm miserable. :(

Been to the dr. Its not infection or dry socket. Its TMJ that the extraction has flared up big time. I go back Fri for treatment options. Until then, I'm miserable. :(

:hug terribly sorry to hear

:yay:yay Yay!! I found my package on my car in the carport this evening and ERIN, it is awesome!!! I have oohed and aahed all evening. I love everything. I had 2 cute coffee cups and saucers with 2 spoons, that I just now realized fit in those side slots in the handles of the cups. A pretty gray square, a Wonderful scarf, Chocolate Truffle flavored coffee, truffles, a pretty bracelet and my DD got 3 BEAUTIFUL squares, and a chocolate Santa!! ERin, this was too much, but I love everything.

:( I am so sorry I have been a terrible partner this time, I have been so sick really a month but the past few days have been awful, so I'm so sorry for not sending yours on time. Please forgive me! :hug I am sending it tomorrow and now I'm really nervous if you will like what I send and it will be okay! But it has been so much fun! Thank you, Thank you, Erin!!!!

Just want to show off my package!!! I also forgot a purple skein of yarn!!!

post-26273-135897606557_thumb.jpg

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you like it :D. And as for mine it's not a big deal :hug. I understand things happen hehe. I hope your DD likes what I got her too and I just wish I could have done more. But again i am so relieved that you like it all :).

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you like it :D. And as for mine it's not a big deal :hug. I understand things happen hehe. I hope your DD likes what I got her too and I just wish I could have done more. But again i am so relieved that you like it all :).

Kalie loved it! She kept on and on about how pretty those squares are!! :) Thank you again so much!

Kalie loved it! She kept on and on about how pretty those squares are!! :) Thank you again so much!

oh and btw I'm really sorry if it all smelled highly of perfume but my kids got ahold of my victoria's secret perfume and sprayed a bunch of it (like half the bottle) into my yarn tote about a month ago. I am still finding it smells of perfume in there :ohdear .

Ouch! Feel better soon! Hopefully you have some pain killers or something that will help take off the edge. :hug

Great package you sent Erin!! :cheer

Ouch! Feel better soon! Hopefully you have some pain killers or something that will help take off the edge. :hug

Thanks Mandy. I actually slept last night. Sore this morning, but that's better than the searing pain in my ear I've been having. :hug

Great package you sent Erin!! :cheer

Thanks Mandy. I actually slept last night. Sore this morning, but that's better than the searing pain in my ear I've been having. :hug

Thank you :). I'm just glad I was able to send it :-\ it was looking pretty meek there for a while hehe.

How's everyone doing?? I know I've been positively swamped lately. Thank goodness there's only a week-ish left before Christmas!!! I'm so excited to go home and see my family, but I dread making the trip up there with how the weather has been. I haven't been hearing good reports from fam/friends...:eek

How's everyone doing?? I know I've been positively swamped lately. Thank goodness there's only a week-ish left before Christmas!!! I'm so excited to go home and see my family, but I dread making the trip up there with how the weather has been. I haven't been hearing good reports from fam/friends...:eek

Are you coming to MI? if so it is cold. highs in the teens and we are suppose to get hit with snow again.

Are you coming to MI? if so it is cold. highs in the teens and we are suppose to get hit with snow again.

Yep! I was so happy to move away from all that mess...but the downside is having to TRAVEL in it instead! LOL

My fam and friends have been keeping me updated on things, and I'm definitely not looking forward to the weather up there. The GOOD thing, though? One of these trips I'll have to stop by and say hi to anyone that's relatively close to the K'zoo/GR area :D

Archived