Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so excited. I had to hold back a squeal when she offered it to me...you know stay professional and all I wanted to jump up and hug her. :lol

I could just imagine you leaping over her desk and squeezing the stuffing out of her! :rofl

Congrats Tonya! I'm sooooo very happy for you! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

All turtles are cute! :D

[ATTACH]30909[/ATTACH]

It's adorable.

awww!! he's wonderful!

vicadin isn't making me sick just sleepy. Most of these type meds you need to take with at least milk to coat your tummy. I have the big huge horse pills of amoxicillan to take also. They also require food. Yogurt and Pudding are great for this purpose. I also scrambled me some eggs. which is about the limit of my cooking skills!! :D

Glad to hear you are doing okay.

Thank you Baseballmom 18. I just received the very pretty square you sent to me. I'll try and put a pic up later. I've have some others to take and don't know where I put the camera. It's around somewhere.

I love seeing pictures of the squares. It helps keep me motivated!

:cheerI GOT THE JOB.:jumpyay:woo I could have started monday , but I cant find my ss card I have to get a new one first. so before christmas I should start.

:clapCongratulations!:clap

How exciting! I know you will do great...

I finally got a test date for my cna exam - Dec. 4th. I'm so nervous!

I am sure will you pass with flying colors. We will be here to cheer you on. :cheer:cheer:cheer

Tonyal - Congratulations - I am so happy for you.:yay

Heather - you will do great - we are here rooting for you.:cheer

Here is the picture (found the camera) of the square I received from BaseballMom18. It's very pretty. Thank you.

post-18047-135897600424_thumb.jpg

Tonyal - Congratulations - I am so happy for you.:yay

Heather - you will do great - we are here rooting for you.:cheer

Here is the picture (found the camera) of the square I received from BaseballMom18. It's very pretty. Thank you.

A very pretty square!!!

Congratulations, Tonyal!!!!

Heather, I know you will do just fine!

heather...it's doing fine...barely hurts. hard to remember not to spit when i brush my teeth though!!

Glad its better Melissa! Yes, remember to just open your mouth and drool! :lol

heather...it's doing fine...barely hurts. hard to remember not to spit when i brush my teeth though!!

I remember when I had my wisdom teeth removed--not being able to swish or spit was really hard! Glad to hear that everything went well!

Happy (late) Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much - my shop's been crazy busy and I'm still trying to get caught up so I can get back to Christmas gifts. I think I'm getting sick of seeing red and white stripes though! lol

Tonya, congrats on the job!! Heather, can't wait to hear how the exam goes - you're going to do great! Love the squares posted...I really need to get my butt in gear and get this pic up of my square today :)

:pilgrim I hope everyone had a great day! I think the turkey coma is still in effect around here....I am lucky enough to have to work but we are getting together Sunday for dinner.

Has everyone recovered from Thanksgiving dinner? I ate so much of this :ttalk, I am now walking like this :ducky

Any black Friday shoppers in the group?

I am just imaging it.

:rofl:laughroll

Has everyone recovered from Thanksgiving dinner? I ate so much of this :ttalk, I am now walking like this :ducky

Any black Friday shoppers in the group?

I was walking the same way! :lol

Nope, I hide on Black Friday! :eek

we get a small turkey,enough to feed five for two meals and then if any is left over,its made into turkey soup

Can I please have the most updated list,thanks

Sent! :)

I usually hide on black Friday too, but this year I was forced to run to Wal*Mart due to some really poor planning on my part - the guy at the register said people had been in the store since 9:00pm the night before waiting for things to go on sale.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!:tdance Our plans had to be changed last minute due to excessive :snow and horrible:wcold weather here in Northern Cal! The family cabin we usually go to for Thanksgiving was snowed in and there was no way for us to get in to the ranch:( We usually cut our:ctree down and bring it home as well. So we ended up renting a cabin by a lake and just hanging out with family there. It was fun though but the kids were disappointed.

I avoid Black Friday at all costs! I'm not usually anywhere close to stores anyway, but even if I was, :eek.

Well, hope everyone has a great Sunday!:hug

Archived