Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:hiGood Morning All!!! :autumn

It was a gorgeous warm, sunny fall day yesterday and I enjoyed every minute!! I just started reading the Twilight books too, looks like dh needs to plan a day trip to Forks, WA soon!

There have been a few people added, please send updated list!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a gorgeous warm, sunny fall day yesterday and I enjoyed every minute!! I just started reading the Twilight books too, looks like dh needs to plan a day trip to Forks, WA soon!

your gonna love them!!! i have read all four and the novella of bree tanner.lol im all excited now.

They lady who writes along the Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice of various diaries now has a vampire series I just seen in the airport....I was curious on that too! Can you just imagine Mr. Darcy as a vampire?? :out

brenda...she is originally from minnesota...though the last 18 years have been spent in the south. I was stuck in Grain Valley, MO during the blizzard last christmas...

I have friends that moved to NC 7 years ago after living in this area all their lives. They don't much like it here when they come back to visit at Christmas. Yes, Christmas last year was a real mess here. Sorry you were stuck at Grain Valley. Not much there. I hope you were pulled off the road and not sitting on I-70. I am thankful we finally got something with AWD a few years ago. We would have been snowbound out here several days last winter. I was afraid we wouldn't make it on into Raytown to have Christmas with my family but we made it okay.

Sent! Did you get the e-mail about the swap??

:turtle:vheart

Well, good evening all, if anyone is out there. Actually I had trouble getting on earlier today. I kept getting errors, I would walk by the computer and try again and just did that until I finally saw it back on and then everything was empty and I couldn't go to anything. Don't know what that was about.

Anyway, I seem to be missing one address, so a new list Miss Sue if you please. Thank you

Good evening all...I am back from my treck to FL. all you floridians are welcome for the cool, windy weather I brought with me. :D It was barely 60 and really windy while I was there, and yet I am still burnt from head to toe, literally. I am exhausted, It was a great place and My DH and I are contemplating moving down in a few years when the boys are out of school.

Well, good evening all, if anyone is out there. Actually I had trouble getting on earlier today. I kept getting errors, I would walk by the computer and try again and just did that until I finally saw it back on and then everything was empty and I couldn't go to anything. Don't know what that was about.

Anyway, I seem to be missing one address, so a new list Miss Sue if you please. Thank you

I had a lot of errors too and so did Melissa B. so it wasn't just you. It was really weird though.

I didn't have problems getting on, but between work and now getting sick I haven't had much to say. :(

Sending the list now.

Good evening all...I am back from my treck to FL. all you floridians are welcome for the cool, windy weather I brought with me. :D It was barely 60 and really windy while I was there, and yet I am still burnt from head to toe, literally. I am exhausted, It was a great place and My DH and I are contemplating moving down in a few years when the boys are out of school.

You could have taken this weather back with you ya know! :tryme:lol

I didn't have problems getting on, but between work and now getting sick I haven't had much to say. :(

Sending the list now.

You could have taken this weather back with you ya know! :tryme:lol

I tried...it said it wanted a longer vacation from us crazies in mi...

hope you feel better

Good Afternoon, just a quick stop by. I'm have to get back to work. Came in late today due to a migraine that I had since yesterday. Finally kicked it. These were a lovely gift I received after turning 50, so much fun:(.

I did get manage to get one square out yesterday. I need to sit down and make the other two which I hope to have done before the week is out. I want to keep up to date. This is a great swap, I'm definitely having fun.

Thanks ladies. Feeling better today, but still not quite 100% yet. Did some running around earlier, but home for the rest of the day now. Going to sit in my chair with yarn and hook. I do have a couple squares done, but just haven't gotten them out yet.

Good Afternoon, just a quick stop by. I'm have to get back to work. Came in late today due to a migraine that I had since yesterday. Finally kicked it. These were a lovely gift I received after turning 50, so much fun:(.

I did get manage to get one square out yesterday. I need to sit down and make the other two which I hope to have done before the week is out. I want to keep up to date. This is a great swap, I'm definitely having fun.

Glad you kicked that migraine Pat! :hug

Good afternoon everyone!!!! Hope all you sickies get on the mend soon! :)

Been busy here with adding items to my shop, and working on orders. Hopefully I'll be able to get some squares done by the end of the week (and Tam, I have one done for Ken's comfortghan if you need more) but I'm not holding my breath just yet. lol

Also entered a photo of my youngest in a contest on FB to try and win a print (have you ladies seen Modern Bird's prints before?? they're GORGEOUS!). Keeping everything crossed that we get enough votes!

Started working on some swap items too. I have a few ideas but nothing that's standing out as my "oh my gosh you NEED to make this" item just yet....hopefully it'll come to me soon :)

Found my list!

:clap

Good afternoon everyone!!!! Hope all you sickies get on the mend soon! :)

Been busy here with adding items to my shop, and working on orders. Hopefully I'll be able to get some squares done by the end of the week (and Tam, I have one done for Ken's comfortghan if you need more) but I'm not holding my breath just yet. lol

Also entered a photo of my youngest in a contest on FB to try and win a print (have you ladies seen Modern Bird's prints before?? they're GORGEOUS!). Keeping everything crossed that we get enough votes!

Started working on some swap items too. I have a few ideas but nothing that's standing out as my "oh my gosh you NEED to make this" item just yet....hopefully it'll come to me soon :)

I'm in the same boat with the swap, nothing is grabbing me yet, but it will soon I know! Well, one thing has I just have to make it! :lol

:yawn:morcoffee

Good Morning!!!

Goodness, it's almost Christmas and I am soo not ready! I am so happy about these things called gift cards...:lol

Archived