Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Good Morning. Yesterday started off ok but then I ended up having to go to the E.R. Nothing like having an EKG, full blood panel, chest x-rays and an MRI just to find out that they have no idea what's wrong:P But at least I know my heart is working, I'm not pregnant and my brain is functioning:lol Still have no clue why the whole right side if my body hurts and I have very little strength in my right arm. Oh well, I suppose it'll go away eventually. The day ended ok though since the Giants won the first game of the World Series!:cheer

Hope the weather is ok for everyone and everyone is having a good day. It's supposed to rain here but I hope it waits until game 2 is over!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you feel better soon :hug

Good Morning. Yesterday started off ok but then I ended up having to go to the E.R. Nothing like having an EKG, full blood panel, chest x-rays and an MRI just to find out that they have no idea what's wrong:P But at least I know my heart is working, I'm not pregnant and my brain is functioning:lol Still have no clue why the whole right side if my body hurts and I have very little strength in my right arm. Oh well, I suppose it'll go away eventually. The day ended ok though since the Giants won the first game of the World Series!:cheer

Hope the weather is ok for everyone and everyone is having a good day. It's supposed to rain here but I hope it waits until game 2 is over!

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are doing well. The kids have a 4 day weekend starting today, just bc of halloween.... Im so incredibly jealous. I never got a 4 day weekend when I was in school for halloween :( They have implimented the day after off of school bc kids are either so sick that they dont come in, or sleep through class all day.

Ill be trick-or-treating sunday with a zombie, a prrate skeleton, and 2 scary ballerinas. And to top it off my dear BF is dressing up and Im sure he will jkump out of hte bushes at me when we get back, and I dont know if hes gonna be Michael Miers, Jason Vorhees, or a scary clown. Im sure Ill scream like a little girl :D

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are doing well. The kids have a 4 day weekend starting today, just bc of halloween.... Im so incredibly jealous. I never got a 4 day weekend when I was in school for halloween :( They have implimented the day after off of school bc kids are either so sick that they dont come in, or sleep through class all day.

Ill be trick-or-treating sunday with a zombie, a prrate skeleton, and 2 scary ballerinas. And to top it off my dear BF is dressing up and Im sure he will jkump out of hte bushes at me when we get back, and I dont know if hes gonna be Michael Miers, Jason Vorhees, or a scary clown. Im sure Ill scream like a little girl :D

Lol if my fiance dressed up as a clown and jumped out at me I might punch him out of reflex. I am terrified of clowns and dolls and I don't even know why. For some reason I don't mind the living dead dolls and watching the chucky movies don't bug me but dolls just sitting there with their never blinking eyes *shudder* just creeps me out. As for clowns again I have no idea how I got a fear of them but no living thing should ever be smiling 24/7 it's just not right lol. Anyhoo I really am hoping to be able to send out some squares again soon. Hopefully my fiance will find a job soon so i can do so *sigh*. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing good and having a nice day :).

Just popping in to say :hi HI and thank everyone for their love and prayers!!!

I really do appreciate them very much!!!

Ken is doing very well! Doctors are all pleased with the result ... during and this far after his first chemo treatment.

My 11yr old as some of you already know.. has Nephrotic Syndrome. Well he has fallen into a relapse and is back on meds. This relapse is rough. Edema has set in pretty bad this time. :(

I recieved my first square today to help towards hubby's blanket. THANK YOU Pat!!! I love it!

Well... need to tend to the boys!

you all have a GREAT weekend! :hug

:heart

:mug

Ken is doing very well! Doctors are all pleased with the result ... during and this far after his first chemo treatment.

My 11yr old as some of you already know.. has Nephrotic Syndrome. Well he has fallen into a relapse and is back on meds. This relapse is rough. Edema has set in pretty bad this time. :(

I recieved my first square today to help towards hubby's blanket. THANK YOU Pat!!! I love it!

:hug Will keep ya'll in my prayers! You are such an inspiration!! :yes Hopefully will have some quiet "me" time today and will get at least one of those squares done for you!

:hug to you and the family! I have a square finished for you and hope to mail out on Monday!

Good Morning ladies...!!

Good evening Melissa! :lol

Thank you so much glenda for the lovely square!!

i've also finally gotten my grubby little mits on my AMI!! thank you so much sabrina...he's AWESOME!!

I still want that ami! :)

:turtle:vheart

ITS DONE!!!!! Thank you everyone who sent me a square or 13! :hug

Pictures are posted in show and tell. Here's the link.

It's beautiful! And so is your bed...gorgeous!

You are very welcome. I will keep the family in my prayers.

Christmas Swap partners have been assigned! Check your e-mail!

TurtleLvr/darah/PiscesCrocheter (we had an odd number)

tonyal/breenybeanie

smith/nikster1983

hershey038/sweetpossibillities

:)

I have 3 squares I need to make for the new ladies that joined, at least I hope it's 3 and I haven't missed anyone. Since I'm already to late:lol what's the Christmas swap? Did I know about it. Isn't it just terrible when you can't remember things.

I have 3 squares I need to make for the new ladies that joined, at least I hope it's 3 and I haven't missed anyone. Since I'm already to late:lol what's the Christmas swap? Did I know about it. Isn't it just terrible when you can't remember things.

Pat, Pat, Pat. :lol The Christmas swap is just that. Swapping Christmas stuff. :lol

I've gone through the address list and highlighted the members that haven't been on the board for over a month. In no way am I saying not to send them squares, but don't expect an acknowledgment that they received them either. I know LadyKats lost her dh a few months ago and has lots of other things on her mind.

Christmas Swap partners have been assigned! Check your e-mail!

TurtleLvr/darah/PiscesCrocheter (we had an odd number)

tonyal/breenybeanie

smith/nikster1983

hershey038/sweetpossibillities

:)

Woot I can't wait I already sent her a PM asking her those questions you suggested. I can't wait until she gets back with me so I can get started ^_^!!!

Archived