Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I really do appreciate all the love... support... possitive thoughts and Prayers!!!!!

Ken is doing just fine! The boy are doing good! I made it perfectly clear to the principles at their schools that there is to be NO pitty party... NO teasing the boys that their dad is going to die... NO long faces. Fortunately they completely understood and agree! They have known me for alot of years now and know... I am the easiest person to get along with... I will do anything for ya... I am a possitive...forgiving gal that will give everyone the benifit of the doubt... but mess with my babies... and we might have an issue! :tryme

Keep the prayers comin'!!!

I think I have made over 50 orange ribbons so far. I know I have more to make ... but I really wanted to start on a blanket for him. :hook

Well... off I go... new day... and need more coffee...

you all have a GREAT day.

God Bless you!

:heart

:mug

do you still need squares? I'd love to help...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hug Aren't you sweet for thinking of me?!?! We're all safe. It was pretty ugly about two hours ago, but thankfully it only lasted about 20 minutes. It doesn't sound like there were any tornado touch downs. There were some funnel clouds that pooped out.

I couldnt imagine having even funnel clouds let alone a tornado. I get freaked out at just the thought of a nasty storm. The one that came though here last night woke me up at 4 am , and I sleep in the dungeon ( basement) LOL. You dont usually hear much of anything down here.

Everyone please stay safe :hug

Thank you ladies for all your love... and prayers!

you know.......... I would love some help with hubbys blanket!

Any Shade - Solid Orange yarn... RHSS

12" square

any cancer ribbon design.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119305

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83160

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101079

You all are the best... :hug

:heart

:mug

Getting one out tomorrow.

:hug

well the storm came through my area.....all the doom and gloom was expected; we didnt even get a nasty thunderstorm :angry it barely even rained.

SO I went yarn shopping and bought a sweet new hook, and some really pretty yarn

It really is great! I'm so happy 'cough*jealous*cough'. :lol

I second that :hug I cant wait to have enough to make mine:) But I am still struggling to get my dads together, And waiting until I have enough of the BC Ghans to get them going a bit more. :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

well the storm came through my area.....all the doom and gloom was expected; we didnt even get a nasty thunderstorm :angry it barely even rained.

SO I went yarn shopping and bought a sweet new hook, and some really pretty yarn

lol same here. We were all crowed in this tiny room where I work for like a half hour because of a "tornado" Everyone's like we live in Ohio... hello, :lol I think we were all more freaked out from being claustrophobic more than anything.

lol same here. We were all crowed in this tiny room where I work for like a half hour because of a "tornado" Everyone's like we live in Ohio... hello, :lol I think we were all more freaked out from being claustrophobic more than anything.

I went to my mothers house since I dont have a basement.....thats how freaked out i was. I got to work out a bit and hang with my dad so I guess it wasnt bad :)

GOOD MORNING:hi Hope everyone's day is going well. Not much new here, still not feeling well:sick but I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow, so maybe they can tell me what's wrong. Another fabulous 12 hr work day to try to get through until my weekend starts.

On another note:World Series starts tonight!!!!!!!!

San Francisco Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FABULOUS AND SAFE DAY:manyheart

been wondering if i should say anything or if i do i will jinx my chance...

the next load i pick up is going to shelby, nc

which means i will be heading through nashville. if i can time it right...i should be able to get my mail! :yay

You have until noon on Sunday to sign up for the Christmas swap! So far I have:

Me

Tonya

Nicole B

Sabrina

Darah

Susan

Rene'

Michelle

Erin

been wondering if i should say anything or if i do i will jinx my chance...

the next load i pick up is going to shelby, nc

which means i will be heading through nashville. if i can time it right...i should be able to get my mail! :yay

I knew I should have gone up and stolen it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

hi everyone! hope yalls weeks have been good ones, i kno mine has, im in kansas right now, just left clay canter. i been on the road with my hubby since monday, and ill b home probably by the end of this week or early next week. ima miss this truck when i go home! the jump seat is so comphy!!! hope yall have a good day! :hug for everyone!

Awwww where are you headed in KS, Katie??

Good morning everyone! Hope the week's been going well so far for you! I'm smack in the middle of a giant costume mess. I had the great idea to make my own costume for a party DH and I are attending on Saturday, but my dress (I'm going as Little Red Riding Hood) still isn't done. My poor sewing machine is getting a workout!

Afternoon to all...Well we have 2 females in heat..1 8 year old and 1 11 month old..Wouldn't you know my dd let the girls out, the male dog here got to the 11 month old..He's border collie and she's a mix..Anyway, I was heartbroken and will be making an appointment to have her spayed..I've been soooo careful, that I told my dd she can let the boys out NOT the girls..Other than that things have been pretty good..Rain,rain and more rain= tea,tea and more tea for me..

Archived