Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hi everyone ! Ive been lurking on here, but not really posting too much. All the Amis look great ! Still not sure if im PG or not, I took a test and it didnt show a positive line until it dried So it left me scratching my head a little. Im going to take another one this weekend, so hopefully ill know for sure soon.

Hopefully you can get an answer soon! I'd say to try a digital this time - they're usually more accurate and you get an answer faster. :hug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies the ami's are just too too cute. You all did a great job. Nicole you're first Santa is adorable, I can't believe you cut him up.:eek

Tam - please let us know if you need squares for your husbands' ghan. Just tell me the color and size.:crocheting

Thank you ladies for all your love... and prayers!

you know.......... I would love some help with hubbys blanket!

Any Shade - Solid Orange yarn... RHSS

12" square

any cancer ribbon design.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119305

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83160

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101079

You all are the best... :hug

:heart

:mug

Orange yarn... RHSS

12" square

Just solid orange?

:lol:clap:cheer Look who just came to my house to stay! Thank you Nicole for my ami! And gosh, at the squares!:eek:D Thank you!! You did not have to add them, but thank you so much! ( and I'm glad you did ;))!!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

I'm sorry I was forgetting the pics! Hopefully it won't take too long on this old dinosaur!!

That is just toooo cute!!!

Just solid orange?

Yep - solid orange? Varying shades of orange? Any preference? :)

Sorry ladies.....

Any shade of Solid orange!

thanks so much!

Sorry ladies.....

thanks so much!

I just happen to have some orange. :) I'll look around for a ribbon pattern. If anyone has a good one/link...let us know!

I just happen to have some orange. :) I'll look around for a ribbon pattern. If anyone has a good one/link...let us know!

Tam linked to 3 different patters in post 3832 if you'd like to try one of those.

Sorry I haven't been active at all; gotta do something about that :yes. I received 2 beautiful squares yesterday and don't know what I'm supposed to do. Do I say :ty here and in RAOK? Also, I'm not positive of my gifter's username but I do have the real name.

Sorry I haven't been active at all; gotta do something about that :yes. I received 2 beautiful squares yesterday and don't know what I'm supposed to do. Do I say :ty here and in RAOK? Also, I'm not positive of my gifter's username but I do have the real name.

If you have requested and received a mailing list just check there. It has usernames and real names. Most people have been posting a thank you here and in RAOK along with photos if possible. We love pictures. Some have sent a thank you via a pm. When I mail out squares I just like to know they made it as I has some go awol.

Sorry ladies.....

thanks so much!

I'll get one out to you as soon as I get a chance! :hug

If you have requested and received a mailing list just check there. It has usernames and real names. Most people have been posting a thank you here and in RAOK along with photos if possible. We love pictures. Some have sent a thank you via a pm. When I mail out squares I just like to know they made it as I has some go awol.

Yeah, what Brenda said. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thanks! I should have looked at the 1st post before I spoke :embar. I'm pretty sure I know who it is and I see we're to keep things anonymous so I'll send my thank you via pm. Will post the pics as soon as I can crop and edit them, but I'm slow to get these things done. :)

Keep the prayers comin'!!!

I think I have made over 50 orange ribbons so far. I know I have more to make ... but I really wanted to start on a blanket for him. :hook

Tam, added your family to my prayer list. God's grace is sufficient. :hug

:tiredTalk about tired! Stayed up till wee hours cleaning chickens for a plate sale today. I'm planning on going on a missions trip to Brazil and we are raising funds. But THANK YOU, Susan, for the beautiful squares I recieved today! I will try to post pics in next day of two. They are so pretty!! I :manyheart them!!!

:lol One of his little eyes is popping out and lopsided!! :rofl Must of had an injury during shipping. Unless I missed that he had an eye problem. :P

:laughrollI never did see that! I just saw all the cuteness! :wink

All amis have been received (except for one, but that's okay :hug). There are 2 pictures missing too. So here are pictures of the amis, who sent to who and the word.

I sent to Sabrina. Her word was "garden".

[ATTACH]29221[/ATTACH]

Nicole sent to Michelle. Her word was "Santa".

[ATTACH]29218[/ATTACH]

Tina sent to Melissa F. Her word was "Halloween".

[ATTACH]29217[/ATTACH]

Tammy sent to Trish. Her word was "baby".

Erin sent to Tina. Her word was "cuddly".

[ATTACH]29222[/ATTACH]

Tonya sent to Nicole. Her word was "cat".

[ATTACH]29219[/ATTACH]

Melissa B sent to Rene'. Her word was "cat".

[ATTACH]29220[/ATTACH]

Rene' sent to Tonya. Her word was "ocean".

[ATTACH]29223[/ATTACH]

Melissa F sent to Tammy. Her word was "coffee".

Michelle sent to Erin. Her word was "no dolls".

[ATTACH]29215[/ATTACH]

Sabrina sent to Melissa B. Her word was "monster".

[ATTACH]29216[/ATTACH]

Trish is sending to me, but she's had a rough month. My word is...TURTLE! Big surprise. :lol

Watch for info on the Christmas swap!!

:turtle:vheart

They are all so adorable!!! I'm looking forward to the Christmas one, this was so much fun!! :yes

Here's the picture of the Santa I made first. Believe it or not, he actually looks like the pattern picture, but it's just wrong!!! :lol

:rofl He DOES look like Santa got held up at gunpoint!! :lol

The reason he had to be cut was because I wanted to use the crocheted pom pom off his head for the improved and cute Santa.

That Santa took me hours upon hours to make. Then for him to not have turned out left a lot of disdain in my heart for him. I really, really didn't like him. :devil

:hug You can be sure he will always have a cherished place in his new home!! :manyheart

Hi everyone ! Ive been lurking on here, but not really posting too much. All the Amis look great ! Still not sure if im PG or not, I took a test and it didnt show a positive line until it dried So it left me scratching my head a little. Im going to take another one this weekend, so hopefully ill know for sure soon.

:hug to you! Keeping :xfin for ya!!

Any Shade - Solid Orange yarn... RHSS

12" square

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119305

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83160

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101079

Will try to send it as soon as I can!!! :)

:hug You can be sure he will always have a cherished place in his new home!! :manyheart

I just wanted to point out that it was actually the first, held at gun point Santa that took hours. The second one didn't take nearly as much time and worked better all around. It was actually hard letting that cute, little dude go. :P

Oh yay! I don't know who sent me two squares, thank you! I assume they are from here! I though at first it was a Swap-Bot package, because I'm in some crochet square swaps there this past few weeks that I'm waiting on receiving. :) But I don't think this belongs to any of them. It has RL name/address, from someone in WA but I wasn't sure if they'd be okay me listing first name/town :) There's no cville username on the package anywhere.

Whoever sent me the pretty solid burgandy square and the pink/white square, thank you sooo much! I just love that pink/white design, that's so cool! Is that one a pattern online somewhere or did you make it up? It's very pretty! :)

Can I just say how sweet Melissa B. is?? Seriously...she's a blast to hang out with! She's right that we did major damage at the stores today (thank god for all the sales going on with the local 'yarn hop') but if y'all could see some of the bribes she got you would die. I can't thank her enough for putting up with me and my crazy kids (the oldest of which is STILL talking about how much she liked Melissa) :)

Hopefully she's in the sleeper right about now, though...poor thing has got to be worn out by now!

Oh yay! I don't know who sent me two squares, thank you! I assume they are from here! I though at first it was a Swap-Bot package, because I'm in some crochet square swaps there this past few weeks that I'm waiting on receiving. :) But I don't think this belongs to any of them. It has RL name/address, from someone in WA but I wasn't sure if they'd be okay me listing first name/town :) There's no cville username on the package anywhere.

Whoever sent me the pretty solid burgandy square and the pink/white square, thank you sooo much! I just love that pink/white design, that's so cool! Is that one a pattern online somewhere or did you make it up? It's very pretty! :)

If you have requested and received a mailing list the user name is on the list along with their real name and mailing address.

Archived