Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Sue-HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I friended you on FB!!!!:cheer

Thanks Trish! I accepted it! :cheer

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately either. Life has really "been in the way lately" but I have been reading the posts. I "friended" alot of you that I saw your links on Facebook. so nice to get to "see" you! :) I have actually gotten several squares done and getting them ready to mail out over the next few days! Like someone else said, I can't wait until I can get enough to start sewing them either.

Happy late birthday, Sue. I told you on Facebook.:) and your PM is LOVELY!! :yes So excited !

:hug to all!!!

Thanks Michelle!

Is there a new updated list that I can have? I feel badly for my delay and want to get some super crocheting done.

Could you PM me your e-mail again?? Ask everyone, I'm terrible about saving e-mail addresses. :lol

Which reminds me...Anyone who has scraps of cotton yarn that they do not want...I will gladly take them off your hands! If they are long enough to tie to another piece of yarn at each end, they are usable to me! I am making a yo yo ghan, but discovered that I had a bunch of scraps that were too small for yo yos, so I am tying them together and making a solid dc ghan....unfortunately, I am running out of scraps...

I have a bunch I will send you along with the EdgeryDoo squares (2 edged, 2 not), the hook square (1/2 done) and something else. ;)

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a bunch I will send you along with the EdgeryDoo squares (2 edged, 2 not), the hook square (1/2 done) and something else.

:woo

It looks like "secret project #2" will be delivered today!

:cheer:dance

Anyone want to do an ami swap??? We would just do ami's, no extras necessary (unless you want to). Let me know!

I don't think I will have time for any swaps for a while...I have a lot going on right now - but I think it's a great idea! I just love ami!

It looks like "secret project #2" will be delivered today! :cheer

:cheer:cheerCan't wait!!

Anyone want to do an ami swap??? We would just do ami's, no extras necessary (unless you want to). Let me know!

This sounds so fun, especially since I've never tried an ami and it would be a good way to try. But I know my limitations and it would probably be after Christmas before I could start.

I would!! :woo I just bought the "Crochet Today" special issue, today. There is an adorable bear in it! (I HAD to have it.) It says "Work tightly to ensure that stuffing does not show through stitches"... Hmmm.. to me, that says "Ami". :lol I already started one. :D Sign me up, Sue! :hook

:( I am so sorry for my delay in the thank you's that I owe.

I want to thank...

@pat54 for the pretty orange square. I have yet to try that pattern out, but I want to soon :)

@hhensler for the pink and light green variegated very beautiful colored square. Makes me thing instantly of flowers :)

@sapphire for the very pretty double framed lace square. I love it.

These are all new patterns for me and I hope to try them out soon. This has been a very busy and hectic time for me with work, kids, cold and everything. Somethings have slipped my memory but I do hope there is some understanding. I also hope that I may return the favors soon.

Thank you all so much!

I mailed you one July 28th and was wondering if you received it. I know some of the packages I mailed that day never made it while others made it just fine. If you didn't get it and let me know I will make another one for you.

if I could figure out how to sew the legs on straight then I would.:eek my poor crooked legged ami's look like they were hit by a truck

Snakes don't have legs! :lol

I'd love to do an Ami as long as we didn't do extras!

That's what I was thinking, just the ami so it wouldn't be expensive.

This sounds so fun, especially since I've never tried an ami and it would be a good way to try. But I know my limitations and it would probably be after Christmas before I could start.

:(

I would!! :woo I just bought the "Crochet Today" special issue, today. There is an adorable bear in it! (I HAD to have it.) It says "Work tightly to ensure that stuffing does not show through stitches"... Hmmm.. to me, that says "Ami". :lol I already started one. :D Sign me up, Sue! :hook

Got cha!

SURE!!!

:heart

:mug

You too!

Not sure what the secret projects are-think I missed some posts! But I'll still say :cheer LOL

The first one was a comfortghan for Michael (teakaycee's ds). This one...can't tell ya until its delivered (and its out for delivery). Until they are delivered everything is done through e-mails so the receiver doesn't know.

Snakes don't have legs! :lol

That's what I was thinking, just the ami so it wouldn't be expensive.

:(

:blushNow don't make me feel guilty, Sue!! :lol

Got cha!

You too!

:):)

You all really got me good! Not long ago my mailman came up the drive honking which means he has a package. I wasn't expecting anything. Inside the box was the most beautiful afghan ever along with a couple of dish cloths, a pack of notecards, and a couple of cards. I can't believe I was the secret project. I have been fumbling around with the camera, my old slow computer on dialup trying to get some photos so you can all see the finished secret project.

:ty:ty:ty:ty

post-11309-13589757442_thumb.jpg

post-11309-135897574424_thumb.jpg

post-11309-135897574428_thumb.jpg

post-11309-135897574431_thumb.jpg

You all really got me good! Not long ago my mailman came up the drive honking which means he has a package. I wasn't expecting anything. Inside the box was the most beautiful afghan ever along with a couple of dish cloths, a pack of notecards, and a couple of cards. I can't believe I was the secret project. I have been fumbling around with the camera, my old slow computer on dialup trying to get some photos so you can all see the finished secret project.

:ty:ty:ty:ty

We got you! :hug You said awhile ago you wanted a friendshipghan, but didn't want to put it together. So I e-mailed a bunch of our wonderful square making ladies and they went to town! Now I didn't wash it because I was too lazy to take off all the tags and then have to put them back on! :rofl

Here's the picture I took before it was sent.

post-28075-135897574434_thumb.jpg

We got you! :hug You said awhile ago you wanted a friendshipghan, but didn't want to put it together. So I e-mailed a bunch of our wonderful square making ladies and they went to town! Now I didn't wash it because I was too lazy to take off all the tags and then have to put them back on! :rofl

Here's the picture I took before it was sent.

[ATTACH]27186[/ATTACH]

Yes you all really got me good! I am glad you got a good photo of it before you mailed it since mine didn't do it justice. I don't blame you on not taking the tags off. I may never take them off because its a real joy to go look at them and see all the names of everyone and the squares they made. :hug:hug:hug to everyone that was in on it. I think I counted 18 individuals involved.

Archived