Charmed Shawl from Cupcake's Pattern

contrary.crocheter

I made this for donation to a silent auction using Yarn Bee Surprise yarn. I enjoyed making it :hookand loved the yarn...which I had not used before. I absolutely love the pattern:manyheart...thank you Cupcake:hug for sharing such a great one! I need to get this to my point of contact quickly because my daughter has designs on it! Looks like I will be making another immediately! You can find the pattern here: http://crochetroo.blogspot.com/2010/02/charmed-prayer-shawl-crochet-pattern.html

post-16535-135897517782_thumb.jpg

post-16535-135897517783_thumb.jpg

oh wow that turned out well. What interesting yarn. I am pleased you liked the pattern.

Cheers Susan

oh wow that turned out well. What interesting yarn. I am pleased you liked the pattern.

Cheers Susan

Thanks Susuan! I hadn't used this yarn before and it comes in a large skein so I had no idea how the colors would work up. It has a mohair feel to it...very soft and easy to work with. My daughter says it looks like fish under the water...I think she is right!

Beautiful shawl! I just love the stitch pattern. I saved the pattern site because even if I don't make this shawl, I'd love to use the stitch in something else. Great job!

• 1 month later...

Archived