Hi group

mimi_mia

Hi group, I've just joined and am overwhelmed by the size of this forum. I'm from Ottawa, Ontario and hope to be an avtive member. I belong to 2 crochet newsgroups and love them. This looks like a fabulous group. I will take a while to get familiar with everything and hope that any of my stupid questions will be answered with patience ;) please bear with me throughout. Thanks for listening. :hug Maria

Hi and Welcome.. I've been here a short time myself, but it has been fun and educational for me. Everyone has been wonderful with my questions, queries, and replies. Hope you enjoy it too.

Hi group, I've just joined and am overwhelmed by the size of this forum. I'm from Ottawa, Ontario and hope to be an avtive member. I belong to 2 crochet newsgroups and love them. This looks like a fabulous group. I will take a while to get familiar with everything and hope that any of my stupid questions will be answered with patience ;) please bear with me throughout. Thanks for listening. :hug Maria

Hi Maria & :welcome from another Ontarioian.

This is a big forum, isn't it? Always something new! I'm fairly new here myself & find it fun & exciting but also a little hard to keep track of all the new posts.

Bonjour Maria!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes, I already do love it here. The forum is sooooo big that I'm unable to read all of the new posts. :help I'm asking all of the pros out there, Is there a way of seeing all of the new posts from all areas together? :think

:hug Maria

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes, I already do love it here. The forum is sooooo big that I'm unable to read all of the new posts. :help I'm asking all of the pros out there, Is there a way of seeing all of the new posts from all areas together? :think

:hug Maria

Good Morning Maria! :coffee

I'm certainly no pro because I haven't been here very long either so I know exactly what you mean by keeping up. Fun though, eh?

At the top, in the 1st box under the Crochetville title, there is a listing of different areas: User CP, FAQ, Members List, Calendar, Chat, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, Log Out. By clicking on the New Posts, that's how I've been going about trying to keep up with things. Good luck & hope you're having as much fun as I have been!

:hi Hello from Toronto! We were just in Ottawa a couple of weeks ago. It's such a great city. Welcome to Crochetville! Everyone is right, this is one of the best crochet forums I've been to. Everyone is very nice and extremely creative.

Archived