Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen a game start yet, so I'm just gonna jump in and see if anyone wants to start the mystery swap game. If you want to join message me your address and one word to describe yourself. I'll add you to the list of participants, and sign up will end in 10 days.

Here's how the game will work:

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was.

Anyone interested?

I think I will play! Whwn are partners going to be assigned?

I haven't seen a game start yet, so I'm just gonna jump in and see if anyone wants to start the mystery swap game. If you want to join message me your address and one word to describe yourself. I'll add you to the list of participants, and sign up will end in 10 days.

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was.

Anyone interested?

I would love to join the game. This will be my first time ever joining in :-) i'm excited

I sent you a message.

I made these cloths from a Japanese pattern that I have...I suppose they would make better washcloths than dishcloths, as they are pretty thick...

[ATTACH]25522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25523[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! They look like a square I have for my friendshipghan! ;)

:turtle:vheart

8 Days left to sign up!

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was. All packages need to be delivered by the end of September.

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

The names in red are the only ones that have messaged me their information.

SouthernJudy, I did not recieve your message.

I'll get a message to you. I didn't want to officially sign up until I knew whether I would have enough time to complete the dishcloths. The end of September should be perfect! I'll get a message to you, but I can't think of a word right now! Well, maybe stubborn.... :lol

:sun / :rain ....... Good Morning all...........

How is everyone this fine morning?

:cheer I'd like to play too

Back in a few minutes to post some dishcloths Those are awesome!!! Love the colors!!!

I made these cloths from a Japanese pattern that I have...I suppose they would make better washcloths than dishcloths, as they are pretty thick...

[ATTACH]25522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25523[/ATTACH]

Oh........ VERY COOL Heather!!!

:heart

:mug

[ATTACH]25522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25523[/ATTACH]

Those are very pretty!

8 Days left to sign up!

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was. All packages need to be delivered by the end of September.

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

Yipee! :cheer I am super excited about this! First SWAP ever for me. So fun! Gives me enough time to make stuff.

8 Days left to sign up!

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

Hey hon.............. havin' trouble getting PMs to work... I'll try again later to get my info to you for this game!

[ATTACH]25522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25523[/ATTACH]

Heather I love those. Very pretty!

Count me in! Very excited. I'll PM you now.

-Sharon

Anyone interested?

8 Days left to sign up!

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

Hum I don't know why my pm is not getting thru to you. I tried it agin. Let me know if you got it. ;-)

7 Days left to sign up!

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

The names in red are the ones that have messaged me their information.

I was at Walmart, and browsed throught the cotton yarn :yarn...I resisted the urge to buy some since I don't know what my swap partners "word" is :shrug...so hard to excercise self control - do we really have to wait a whole week to find out who we get?! Oh, I'm so impatient - I guess I will just have to work on some friendship squares :hook

:sun ........... Good Morning all............

:( :( :( whaaaaaaaaaaaa .... my babies are off to school today!

I miss them already!

post-18634-135897563887_thumb.jpg

how am I suppose to crochet today? :( :( :(

Archived