Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

I bought a new book the other day called "63 Sampler Stitches to Crochet" by Darla Sims. I tried the "Eccentric Stitch" on a dishcloth and I really like the way it came out. It gives the dishcloth a bit more texture.

So pretty! :cheer

I have a package slip in my box today, but unless it was shipped under a fictitous name it's not the dishcloths :no

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will confess, I have been stalking this thread seeing who gets that package of dishcloths. I am loving how this is going so much (so fun!), I am joining this CAL! Don't work on dishcloths thta often, but will pop in as often as I can!

I will confess, I have been stalking this thread seeing who gets that package of dishcloths. I am loving how this is going so much (so fun!), I am joining this CAL! Don't work on dishcloths thta often, but will pop in as often as I can!

Happy to have you!

I don't make tons of dishcloths, but its nice to have a place to showcase them when I do! Welcome to the group!

:turtle:vheart

Well.....hubby went to check the mail...and in he comes with a BIG priority mail box!:D

I can't believe I won all of the beautiful dishcloths!!!!:yay

I'm going to look over each and every one again later on....such beautiful work - and many patterns I would have never made for myself....

TAM, thanks you so very much for doing this - and for the generous goodies you enclosed.:clap I ALWAYS need a tote bag for my many WIPS, and the crocheted case with the scissors, hooks and stitch markers is so cute! It'll come in so handy!

Well.....hubby went to check the mail...and in he comes with a BIG priority mail box!:D

I'm going to look over each and every one again later on....such beautiful work - and many patterns I would have never made for myself....

TAM, thanks you so very much for doing this - and for the generous goodies you enclosed.:clap I ALWAYS need a tote bag for my many WIPS, and the crocheted case with the scissors, hooks and stitch markers is so cute! It'll come in so handy!

:cheer:yayCongrats Judianne! :hug

:rabbit

Thanks so much everyone!:hug:manyheart Especially for all your work! The pictures didn't do them justice.

I just sat here at my desk and looked at them again - they're gorgeous!!! I can already see some of the larger ones will be perfect for hot pads for the table...and others will be face cloths...so many things ran through my mind as I looked through them, but above all I felt very blessed.

Now to go through my old dish cloths and relegate the old and faded ones to the dust rag pile.:hook

:jumpyay Oh, this was so much fun...congrats!

Thanks again!:hug

Some of the colors in these cloths were ones I don't have in my stash...one of these days I'll have to check out the supply of cotton at my LYS.

Congrats and so happy the dishcloths made it to our lucky winner. Enjoy! :yay

Archived