Guess what Lionbrand's latest is?

RachelG

Well I guess I kinda understand where that came about as I'm a pup dresser myself and have even been bashed for doing it :think But the main problem with it is it drags the ground and the dogs paws will get caught in it. That's why I make more sweaters than dresses now, live & learn :blush

Oh my. :eek

I think that's all I can safely say.

Oh my.

I do like the pet bed though, I keep thinking to do something like that for my mom('s cats).

LOL! Agreed... that ponco... is something else, heh. But the lil cat bed is cute, I bet my kittie would love one, heh.

:rofl That is too funny. I think they have taken ponchos to their limit, now. My doggies BARELY undure their bathing and brushing rituals. Rosie may accept it if she's cold at the time, BUT Thorn would take his vengence out on me in some way. I think that he would pull out every spool of thread and yarn and string it all over the house while I was asleep. Something like that. He glares at the groomers when they try to put bows in his hair.

We used to have a cockapoo when I was a wee one his name was Curly my mom would take him & get him groomed and he got the bows 7 nails painted and would hide under the bed. I honestly think he was hiding because of the grooming though I mean seriously they don't look in mirrors at themselves :lol

OMG...that is tooooo funny! Since I have one and made my Mom one, and we both have Yorkies, guess what the furbabies are getting for Christmas???LOL:lol

My yorkie Chloee would look so cute in that. She loves her clothes and hairbows. She is just like one of my kids. I too get teased for putting clothes on her but she looks so cute in them.

I'll be passing on this doggy poncho phase, so I hope Molly, Sammy, Lily, and Jessie (my 4 dogs) will hopefully forgive me for not letting them be in the "in" doggie crowd.

Then again, I can't even let them wear much needed sweaters in the winter. I did try one year and they pulled them off of each other. I can tell you that I'm not a happy camper when it's 7am in 20 degree weather, and I have to go outside to gather up doggie sweaters all over the yard.

Doggie ponchos would be even worse, so there will be none in my house.

I couldn't stop laughing after I clicked on the link and saw the picture of the doggies in ponchos. :haha That's hilarious.

Seriously, does anyone else feel like Lion Brand's new patterns lately leave a lot to be desired? I haven't liked anything they've come out with since the Martha poncho pattern :( ... That was in, what, the month of March? (I'm really guessing about the month here, so if I'm totally off, please forgive me.)

I really don't want to put any companies down, but I could use more trendy stuff (clothing) instead of scarves, scarves, and more scarves.

I'd even take less patterns...say one cute lacy crochet shrug pattern in exchange for half a dozen scarves.

I don't think I would like my dogs to look that ridiculous, I think they would pee all over it, anyway I made a granny square jacket for one of my dogs, the pattern was from an old magazine from the 70's, tres chic.:lol Maria

Archived