Bobble and cable suede bottom tote

fnggrant

I love how it turned out. I didn't put a lining in it though. The bobbles are on the ends. I made the handles with bobbles to make it seem they were continuing (dont know if that makes since). The handle picture didn't come out but you can see some bobbles off the computer screen.

post-26013-135897505207_thumb.jpg

post-26013-135897505212_thumb.jpg

That's a really nice looking tote. Cables always dress anything up and I like the spacing on yours. You did a really good job on the suede bottom, the stitches look very even. And with the suede bottom you can just toss it down without worrying about the bottom wearing out before the rest of the purse. Really nice job. ~ Deb

That's a really nice looking tote. Cables always dress anything up and I like the spacing on yours. You did a really good job on the suede bottom, the stitches look very even. And with the suede bottom you can just toss it down without worrying about the bottom wearing out before the rest of the purse. Really nice job. ~ Deb

the bottom was purchased at joann.com. I wish I knew how to sew.

Oh, that is just so pretty. You did a great job. I do like the suede bottom. Something for me to think about when I venture on making another tote bag. It'll make the bottom more durable. Again, great job!

Just awesome, I love it. Did you make up your own pattern?

I'll have to check out the suede purse bottom, have never seen

anything like that before. Off to Joannes.com! :hook

Archived