Hi I'm David

crazy4root

Hello, David. I saw your blog yesterday. You do nice work. I don't have a blog, because I can't even keep a diary. What would I do with a blog? I do have a website, though. That's the best I can do. You are our 4th guy here at Crochetville, so you're going to get a big response. GET USED TO IT!! Lol. You're going to like it here. Everyone is super nice and very helpful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone here will have the answer. You might even have some answers for us.

Welcome David! Welcome to Crochetville :) I hope you find inspiration and friendship here :)

I can imagine Alabama is hot this time of year...and would give my right arm to be back in the south :( The military just keeps us on the move :) Anyway..welcome and I look forward to getting to know you!

Donna

Welcome David

Just got back from reading your blog, most definately will have to visit your blog often. You will find a great group of people here.:cheer

Mary

Salutations from upstate NY, at the foothills of the beautiful Adirondacks!! It's a glorious day here (finally!). The weather up here has been stiffling!!!!! The air has been thick as pea soup and hot, hot, hot! Hope there is some relief in your neck of the woods! As they sang to "Annie", "I think you're gonna like it here." See ya on the boards....:hook

Hi David and welcome to Crochetville :) We have a lot of craft hobbies in common so I look forward to seeing your posts and keeping up with your blog.

Have a great day,

Holiday

hello.gif

from a fellow Alabamian :) I can't believe I missed this :blush Welcome to the board!:yay

I was surfing through your blog, especially when you said "alabama" and it looks like you're not too awful far from me as I'm just north of Montgomery a bit.. I actually work in Montgomery :hook

Archived