Hi I'm David

crazy4root

Hello, my name is David. I just joined this forum today.

I'm 34 years old, live in Alabama where the heat is killing us.

My hobbies are knitting, crocheting and making jewelry.... among other things.

I started a new blog journal on blogger to write about my hobbies and post pictures. The address is http://david34.blogspot.com or just click the link in my signature.

I hope to make lots of new craft buddies here.

Thanks for reading my post :hook

Happy hooking!

David

Welcome, David, from New Mexico. The heat is a little better, it finally rained, so now we are wet and muddy. Oh, well. :(

You have some interesting stuff on your blog. I have never heard of a magic yarn ball, but now I have all kinds of ideas on how to get rid of some scraps. We never throw anything away when it comes to yarn, do we?

I hope you enjoy it here! It's a great place.

Sandra Johnson

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Greetings and Salutations from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, David. I am so glad that you joined us.....its great to know that there are men who are not ashamed of knowing how to do needlecrafts and are joining forums like this. This, in my humble opinion, is THE best place on the Web for Crochet. Glad to have you here!!!!:hug

Hi David,

I put that link up on my blog and I'm happy you came around this way! I mentioned your blog site yesterday (?) in the blog part of C'Ville.

See you around!

Welcome to the party :hook

I was looking at your blog and it was so funny when I saw your ball of little string and scarf because this morning I was looking at all mine and said what should I do with these and decided to do the same thing I began just tying them together and making a ball and then will make something from them. Hmmmmm

Hope you enjoy your stay here:hug

Wow I wasn't expecting this much response lol.

Thanks for all the welcome :jumpyay

Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. I just started that one a few days ago and already so many people have visited and left wonderful comments about it and stuff I've posted. It's beginning to give me the little extra motivation I've been needing to finish some projects around here.

For all of you who have asked me today.... I finally finished the scarf I was working on.

Here is a picture:

myfirstmagicball04.jpg

Archived