An Odd Request

I'm in! I'm new here, but this sounds like a very neat idea. I'll just send you a bunch of whatever I find, okay? ;)

Either you clicked an option to not be able to receive private messages, or you cannot receive them yet because you are too new, because I tried to send you a PM but got a message saying that you have either elected not to receive them or are not allowed to receive them for whatever reason.

Either you clicked an option to not be able to receive private messages, or you cannot receive them yet because you are too new, because I tried to send you a PM but got a message saying that you have either elected not to receive them or are not allowed to receive them for whatever reason.

Hmmm, I'm not sure why, maybe it is because I'm so new. I don't know my way around at all. From what I can see, I don't have PM's turned off (but if I did, I probably wouldn't know it!) and my contact info looks like it can be accessed by pretty much anybody. So I'm really not sure. I'll still save up any labels, and if/when we get the PM issue figured out, you can send me your address then, okay? :D

Well, I figured it out - I'm an idiot! LOL I had my inbox set to only accept PM's from my contacts. Unfortunately, I don't have any contacts yet, so I'm not exactly sure how I was supposed to EVER get any PM's... anyhow, I've fixed it now. Sorry about that!

Great idea, PM me your address, and I will send you some. I have some yarn that I got at an Estate Sale, and there is a few different brands(some that is no longer made) so I will send you some of those.

Dorothy, I received your labels today and I have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! My goodness, what a VARIETY of labels you sent me! They are WONDERFUL! SO many different kinds! I'm ecstatic!! :c9:c9:c9 I cannot wait to start the doors!!

I am glad they made it there and that you like them!!

Dorothy, I received your labels today and I have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! My goodness, what a VARIETY of labels you sent me! They are WONDERFUL! SO many different kinds! I'm ecstatic!! :c9:c9:c9 I cannot wait to start the doors!!

• 4 weeks later...

If you still need labels I have a bunch of old ones on some yarn from ages ago. Some from Lee Wards and K Mart and I'm not sure what else. What a fun idea!! If you get enough you might be able to cover the entire cabinet!! PM your addy and I will hunt them up!

Lin

I forgot all about this thread! :lol Yes! I still need as many labels as I can get! I've gotten quite a few, but this is going to be large and I want the doors to be completely covered, so I won't say no to any offers!

In the meantime, THANK YOU to everyone who has already sent labels! And a BIG Thank You to London Laura, who sent me not only labels, but some delicious candy from the other side of the pond! And to TurtleLvr, whose labels arrived with the very pretty "Another Brick In The Wall" bag in the envelope with them, I send MASSIVE hugs!! You gals are WONDERFUL!!

When I get a bit more time to spend online I will go through and PM my address to anyone else who needs it that I have not yet already sent it to. Thanks again, so very much! :hug

Archived