Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the WIP pics and finished 'ghans look terrific! I just finished mine and it is in the washer now getting all pretty and de-doghaired... Will take a picture of it tomorrow morning before I leave for work and get it posted this weekend. I am giving it to my colleague tomorrow, she will be in the office briefly to visit. Glad she'll have it to snuggle in this weekend.

Wow, the WIP pics and finished 'ghans look terrific! I just finished mine and it is in the washer now getting all pretty and de-doghaired... Will take a picture of it tomorrow morning before I leave for work and get it posted this weekend. I am giving it to my colleague tomorrow, she will be in the office briefly to visit. Glad she'll have it to snuggle in this weekend.

Cant wait to see it!

I just *love* seeing everyones!

here it is! I stopped at row 72 because it was getting too big for my friend. Finished it with a round of navy dc and then a round of burgundy hdc.

post-5630-135897510443_thumb.jpg

My colleague was so surprised and she loves it. I have a few other projects to finish and then I will start another.

Oh my, I have been peeking in every so often because all of the work is just gorgeous. It's amazing that no matter what color combinations you all come up with, the finished product is the same every time,,, perfect! :artist

TFS- :hook

Hello everybody. :)

I will go back to my sampler later this week. I am newly unemployed but I am okay about it. I feel excited about a lot of craft time this week! When I am ready, I hope to commit at least 30 minutes to an hour daily. :)

Diane good luck with finding another job.

I won't be working on my afghan today. I will be working on a seraphina shawl for my secret sister. I had to rip out 7 rows because I missed a couple of chain spaces, but it looks like I got the sequence going now.

here it is! I stopped at row 72 because it was getting too big for my friend. Finished it with a round of navy dc and then a round of burgundy hdc.

[ATTACH]17524[/ATTACH]

My colleague was so surprised and she loves it. I have a few other projects to finish and then I will start another.

:drool

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Your friend will love love love it!!!

Linda :sun

[ATTACH]17524[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous job!! Love the colors!

I bet they loved it! No doubt!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

I started another lace and bobbles last week in fall colors this time....

Love , love, love those colors!

I think I am going to plan one done in WW Cotton. It doesnt hang on to pet hair as much and I live in a veritable zoo, so keeping afghans isnt something I do often. This way I could keep one! :)

Hello! I am SUPER interested in crocheting one of these awesome afghans for my boyfriend. He loves unique, colorful patterns and i think he'd really like this one. Just wondering where i can get the pattern?? Is it from a book?

Thanks alot!

All these afghans turned out GREAT!! LOVE the colors and different stitches :)

~Puma412~

Archived