Ice Scraper Mittens - with link to brilliant pattern!

aphelia

Oh, I just love these!!! You can use scraps, they work up quick, I lovelovelove the exsc stitch and they turnes out so :manyheartcute:manyheart!

Here's the pattern: http://doyourworsted.blogspot.com/2007/01/ice-scraper-mitten.html

I made two of them in pink, used three skeins of "Eskimo" yarn.. The purple one is made out of one skein of "Topp 't tå", and a scrap of something. It's really thick yarn, so didn't do the double strand thing.

(Off to change my stashbusting score... :clap)

post-22182-135897476555_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897476557_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Aphelia- Those are so cool! Thank you for posting this. I was searching for another 'Viller and came across your post. I am definitely making 2 of these for my son and DIL who live in the mtn. country here. They should be getting pounded with snow about now as we expect some too today.

:2snowman

Where did you find pink scrapers?? The only scraper this size I could find was at Walmart in black. My favorite dollar store only had the long handled scrapers or the small ones with a glove around it. I can't find this size anywhere else I shop.

Where did you find pink scrapers?? The only scraper this size I could find was at Walmart in black. My favorite dollar store only had the long handled scrapers or the small ones with a glove around it. I can't find this size anywhere else I shop.

I found them at a gas station in Norway. :P Maybe you should try the gas stations around you? :) Good luck!

Archived