Free Caron yarn - no receipt needed now

I received my free skein today, and like Patty and Deb, mine is 'Sunset' as well. While it isn't a color I'd have picked for myself, I actually rather like it!...and, of course, greatly appreciate it (thanks Caron!) What I'll do with it remains to be seen, depending on what (or if) I receive for my second request, hopefully either a matching or complimentary color (I believe I have enough labels for a 3rd as well, but we'll see).

• 3 weeks later...

I received Sunset also on the 9th. It reminds me of canteloupe!

I use a color wheel for my painting, crochet and beading so I got out my trusty Rainbow Color Selector and found that the Soft Sunshine, Berry Frappe and Ocean Spray in Country colors go very nice. This would make a very pretty 4-color hat and scarf set. Or 2 colors or 3 colors.............;)

:mail I was pleasantly surprised to find two more skeins in my mail box today, for a total of 3. Being that there was no limitation of "one per household", I thought I'd give it a try, having had enough labels for 3 separate requests.

Thank you Caron company! :yay

Update: I received a fourth (and final) skein today (no more labels lying around). Now to think of a 4-skein project....

I just found this thread, and I was frantically searching through the house for all the yarn wrappers that everyone thought I was crazy for saving, and they've disappeared. I would have had enough for 4 skeins!

I to had enough for 4 skeins and so far I have recieved 3 sunsets. I think I am gonna make something for myself. I think a scarf, hat and fingerless gloves. Of course if I can find some time to make something for myself instead of others!

Pat just when I started to think it has been awhile...I sent mine out around Thanksgiving week and just started to gt mine this last week. Surely Caron would let us know when they are done with the giveaway? At least you would think they would give a date they are gonna stop right?

I just got 4 sunset in the mail and sent in for 3 more skeins. If I get them great, if not that is fine too. If I do, I think I am going make an afgan for a friend of mine's daughter that is fighting leukemia. She loves the Arizona sunsets so I think it would be perfect. If someone desides to do a CAL count me in.

Archived