My Slightly Modified "H" Bag

CroJulee

Here's a bag I made for my Aunt. She chose the yarn and I crocheted the bag. She told me what she wanted and I got busy on it. The two triangles at the top of the bag is what she wanted to close the bag up with (kinda close it). She has a button she's going to place on it. Already sent it to her and she really likes it.

Thanks for looking!!

Julee

post-4632-135897459707_thumb.jpg

Thanks everybody!!! This was my first "H" bag but I know it won't be my last.

Deb, I used a size "H" crochet hook and my squares measured 4 1/2" across. I think I only used 12 squares instead of 16 too.

Julee

Your H-bag turned out beautifully, Julee! I'm trying to picture just how it will close...Will your Aunt's button placement have those top two triangles overlapping or buttoning at their points? Love the colors and really love your handle design, preferring it over the flat strap.

I look forward to making my first ever H-bag sometime soon. Thank you for sharing. :yes

Your H-bag turned out beautifully, Julee! I'm trying to picture just how it will close...Will your Aunt's button placement have those top two triangles overlapping or buttoning at their points? Love the colors and really love your handle design, preferring it over the flat strap.

I look forward to making my first ever H-bag sometime soon. Thank you for sharing. :yes

Thanks Jeanne!! My Aunt is gonna put the button closer to the middle of one of the flap squares so the squares over lap a little.

My Aunt really likes the handle cause it kinda stands up on it's own a little better and holds it shape well.

Thanks again!!!

Julee

Thanks everybody!!:-D

Howdy Debra,

I chained 10 (I think :-D) , joined it with a sl st and then single crocheted around and around and around till I reached the right length (Totally makers choice). I also stuffed it a little as I was making it. I didn't join my rnds till the very last rnd was completed.

Thanks again!!

Julee

Archived